300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
    Wow... The moon landing? I remeber there was a big fuss about that a few years ago, and then that ramstien video america.
    What was the reasoning behind faking it? The cold war?
    I remeber the big deal was the dust "Fell wrong" or something right?

What do you guys think about the fema "interment camps"?
    FEMA camps?

P.S. There's actually a lot of arguments as far as the moon landing goes.

Comment

Is bigfoot real?
      Are we alone in the universe?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        Is bigfoot real?
        Are we alone in the universe?
        Is Sarah Palin really as good at killing grizzlies with her bare-hands as we're led to believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
          Is Sarah Palin really as good at killing grizzlies with her bare-hands as we're led to believe?

Get your mind out the gutter Columbus!...

BTW
          Is Santa Clause real?...
          sigpic

Comment

FEMA camps?

P.S. There's actually a lot of arguments as far as the moon landing goes.
            Yeah... allegedly...

The fema has these camps for internment of U.S. citizens in case the pres declares martial law or some such. There's like a list of all the "hidden" bases. They're things like Water treatment plants and converted airfields.
            You can tell they are what they are cause all the fences have razor wire slated "inward" to keep people in as oppose to "outward".

Uhmm... the Denver International Airport is supposed to be one..
            They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

One thing I do ponder, after watching National Treasure 2. Is there really a "book of secrets" hidden somewhere where only the president(s) know about ? If you seen the movie, you will know what I am talking about.
              "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
              You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
                Yeah... allegedly...

The fema has these camps for internment of U.S. citizens in case the pres declares martial law or some such. There's like a list of all the "hidden" bases. They're things like Water treatment plants and converted airfields.
                You can tell they are what they are cause all the fences have razor wire slated "inward" to keep people in as oppose to "outward".

Uhmm... the Denver International Airport is supposed to be one..
                Interesting. Completely ridiculous, but interesting nonetheless.

Comment

There was a movie in the 60s,I think called Wild in the Streets,where a young rocker gets elected President and has everyone over age 30 put into camps and force fed LSD.The fema camp thing is probably a spin off of that movie.
                  Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

I would think so too... but they did it to Americans of japanese descent during WW2. So there is precedent.

Funny the movie I was thinking of was... the one with Denzel in it? Rember that they lock down new york?

No, completely ridiculous is the "Reptoids" there are a segment of people you actually belive our government is ran by reptillian shape shifters

They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

The moon landing I never got -- you think the Russians wouldn't have made a big deal out of that? They have radar, they could tell what was going on...

Comment

Here's a conspiracy: This thread has 2 pages, but no matter how many times I click on the number two, it just takes me back to the first page. I think the government is keeping me from seeing the real conspiracies on the next page...

For real though, a few years ago my mom noticed something interesting about her home phone. It would make these weird clicks all the time. After a while she realized it only did it when she said certain words. She made a list of the words and it was amazing, things like "administration" and "passport". This was shortly before some of those phone companies publicly got in trouble for letting the NSA tap their customers' phones. I dunno why my little old mom was being listened to, but it goes to show you, Big Brother is always watching.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

There is no law stating we have to pay an income tax…
                          The grey aliens are controlling George W. Bush…
                          The U.S. government is controlling these hurricanes…
                          The moon landing was faked…
                          Obama is the Anti-Christ!!!
                          NASA killed JFK…
                          The Royal Family is reptilian…
                          The LHC is going to be the first “Time Machine…”
                          The illuminati are controlling the whole world…
                          9/11 was an inside job…
                          Hitler is still alive and living in a Nazi base in Antarctica…
                          And the Schnozberries really do taste like Schnozberries…

I listen to Coast to Coast too. Assuming this is what fueled some of your ideas. It’s a great way to pass the time while on graves but I would take into much consideration which to believe and not to. There is a lot of wacko’s on there! But some have valid statements that have you perplexed. The one that I really believe in is that NASA is covering up what is actually on Mars. Come on, the face! The pyramids that are in almost the exact location as our Giza pyramids on Earth. And all of the rest of the arguments really make for some mind bogglers!! It would just be a total shock to all of the bible thumpers out there to realize… well I’m not gunna say it. I completely understand your reasoning for this post. I don’t think many people will look at this and actually respond with a mature answer. Just simply discard you as a nut. The great thing about freedom is your ability to ponder whatever the hell ya want to! Very interesting post, but if you really think about it. If you believe in most of this, then you would not want to be posting it in this web forum. Like the gentlemen above me stated, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!
                          Last edited by BlackSun23; 09-14-2008, 04:18 AM.
                          "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Elvis is alive and well, saw him at a Wal mart
                            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

I would recommend anyone who thinks the Moon landings were fake to read Tom Wolfe's The Right Stuff or Andrew Smith's Moondust just to get a handle on just how steep the challenge was, and the ingenuity that overcame it, and just how dangerous the enterprise was, and the heroism of the men who took it on. One of the early proposals was in fact to send a man to the moon and then figure out how to get him back. And people in the programme actually volunteered to be that man. I'm also struck by something that was mentioned in passing in one of the books, namely that all components in the Apollo spacecraft were built (in theory) with such a close eye for reliability that only 0.3% could be expected to fail. However, when you have millions of components, that means that hundreds of components were guaranteed to fail. And due to cost and weight restrictions, that meant you knew you were flying on a mission on which hundreds of essential components weren't going to work ...

My point is that I reckon many conspiracy theories are pretty harmless. I very much doubt that Prince Phillip lays awake at night worrying that people think he is a giant "V" style alien. However these "the moon-landings were fakes" theories seems, in addition to being quite absurd, a particularly nasty slur upon the people who risked, and in some cases gave, all, to make President Kennedy's vision of a man on the Moon before the end of the 1960's, a reality.
                              I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
                                The moon landing I never got -- you think the Russians wouldn't have made a big deal out of that? They have radar, they could tell what was going on...
                                I agree with that... and to an extent to the above poster. It is kinda of an insult to the astronauts to say things like that.
                                Unless of course it never happened. To which I say, there's signifigant argument to re-investigate what actually happened. I would think.

What is "Coast to Coast?" I've never heard of it. I heard all this theories at various times here and there. It really piked my interest, though when somebody said the "dollars not backed by gold" I just never thought about it till then, and that led to all kinds of ideas.

I dont' know who the "grays" are.

Hitler is still alive and living in a Nazi base in Antarctica?
                                -Okay no, but we did take some nazi scientist and give them citizenship and lucrative jobs in exchange for helping us with our rocket program.

The LHC is going to be the first “Time Machine…”
                                Sounds familiar but for the life of me I can't recall what the LHC is? .

"V" stlye aliens?/The royal family. "V"? One of my coworkers told me that was an old T.V. show, Okay...uhm. Blank face. Why would people believe this? Anyone at all?
                                Thats the problem with conspiracy in general, there's reasonable things and then there's people saying things with no grounding in reality, at... all...

For the record there is no law stating that we have to pay income tax. Over the years people have actually beaten income tax courts by contesting its constitutionality. Though generally speaking, its the one thing the court doesn't care about the constitution regarding. Depends on your judge/lawyer dynamic. Mostly we all pay and claim income tax because... well... we were taught thats how it works and never even think to question it. And they give us back some of our money at the end of the year, lump sum, so it seems like they're doing good. So some of these "conspiracies" have a strong basis in fact, or ask us to question "why" were doing what we're doing.

9-11...
                                *sigh* So many people died there... its not... it's not fair to say that "our government planned this". Though there have been incedences in history of governments using attacks as a pretext for war.
                                The greatest reason in my book at least to say (not that it was our government) but that something fishy going on was this: the collapse of the other building, Tower 7 or whatever. It didn't get hit by a plane, and apparently it didn't "topple over" like it should have, it collapse in on itself, like the Twin Towers did. Like a building demolished by charges would.
                                Its ugly. Its not a comfortable thought if you think about it, but some of the firemen interviewed said "fire wouldn't cause that". Engineers everywhere say "Thats not plausible" so... why do we believe it?
                                Or is it just too much a stretch to think that type cover up from our government.

... Ted Kennedy, killed some girl, intentionally, by crashing his car...

It was a murder that he got away with.

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6260 users online. 347 members and 5913 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X