300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight_v's Conspiracy Thread.

Okay... okay... I've always been a completely rational civil minded guy, but I was looking up the federal reserve bank cause one of the old timers at work told me, "You know dollars used to say, Redeemable In Gold" but now they just say federal reserve note. . .
    So I looked it up, and found that its hated so much because, its not federal.
    Its privatized. Its privatized and though the government is supposed to monitoring it. No one who has oversight over it, doesn't leave the Job without walking into a job on the federal reserve board or thier related companies.
    Which led me down the path into being a Conspiracy nut.

Any of you have the guilty pleasure of indulging in all these "the truth about ... is this!" stories. Anyone actually believe any of it. I think, some of it is believable but only cause I can't find ways of disproving stuff.

What do you guys say? Any personal favorites? Do you have tinfoil over your windows?
    Conspiracy... who's with me?
    Last edited by midnight_v; 09-11-2008, 07:13 AM.
    They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

It's all just another fraud perpatrated by the man to keep a brother down............................
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
      It's all just another fraud perpatrated by the man to keep a brother down............................
      LOL. Thats... uhm. Random. . . but okay.
      I suppose silly conspiracy should be considered as well. Plus that does sound catchy!
      They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

I know for a fact that the robot alliens are following me.

Comment

Originally posted by SMD View Post
          I know for a fact that the robot alliens are following me.
          Oh, hell... I see where his is going...

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
            Oh, hell... I see where his is going...
            Well then Ole Wise One share with us where I was going!

Comment

We didnt land on the moon... (I actually believe that.)

You wont get shot tresspassing on Area 51 property.

Area 51 doesnt exist.

Cottage Cheese is not made with cheese....

Really, take your pick.

Comment

Microsoft and Wal-Mart secretly work for the CIA to track everyone.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Dude, you walked all the way over here to show me the thread you made? Ok Midnight. I will play along......

Part of my family was housed at Area 51. We came on the space ship that landed on the moon. I saw the pizza guy get shot trying to deliver us food. That night sucked, all we had to eat was cottage Cheese (made with real cheese).
                  Last edited by SPC-1; 09-11-2008, 07:36 AM. Reason: To derail Midnight_V's thread.
                  He teaches my hands to make war,
                  so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
                  Psalms 18:34

Comment

The Buildaburgers are behind this stuff man! Them and that guy down at the gas station who always insists on swiping my card when I pay for gas! They are keeping tabs on me, I know it!
                    (I guess I should check the spelling on Buildaburger, huh? Oh well.)
                    visit my blog if you are so inclined.
                    http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
                    (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                      We didnt land on the moon... (I actually believe that.)
                      You wont get shot tresspassing on Area 51 property.

Area 51 doesnt exist.

Cottage Cheese is not made with cheese....

Really, take your pick.
                      The Moon Landing is honestly the one conspiracy I consider to have good evidence to it, I'm not sure which side I'm on.

Comment

Wow. The moon landing was staged? Hmmm.

I worked in the area 51 part of Nevada for a decade. It exists. It's called Groom Lake. It is part of the Nevada test site. People used to accuse me of keeping them away from the "truth" at area 51 at least once a month. Yes, there are signs that say deadly force authorized beyond this point. It has yet to be exercised, to my knowledge. There is a range called Freedom Ridge that overlooks (from a distance of about 9 miles) the buildings and airstrip at Groom Lake. They moved the government property back another few miles so people couldn't take pictures. All types of aircraft, including the Stealth fighter and the Spirit bomber, fly over and around it.

It's not a secret to the people that live there.
                        Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrooper View Post
                          Wow. The moon landing was staged? Hmmm.

I worked in the area 51 part of Nevada for a decade. It exists. It's called Groom Lake. It is part of the Nevada test site. People used to accuse me of keeping them away from the "truth" at area 51 at least once a month. Yes, there are signs that say deadly force authorized beyond this point. It has yet to be exercised, to my knowledge. There is a range called Freedom Ridge that overlooks (from a distance of about 9 miles) the buildings and airstrip at Groom Lake. They moved the government property back another few miles so people couldn't take pictures. All types of aircraft, including the Stealth fighter and the Spirit bomber, fly over and around it.

It's not a secret to the people that live there.
                          Not saying it was staged, but it is the one conspiracy theory that I think has the best argument. Most of it is easily explained away however. Still something to ponder.

Comment

Wow... The moon landing? I remeber there was a big fuss about that a few years ago, and then that ramstien video america.
                            What was the reasoning behind faking it? The cold war?
                            I remeber the big deal was the dust "Fell wrong" or something right?

What do you guys think about the fema "interment camps"?

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

They actually did a show on Mythbusters about the moon landing. Even the Mythbusters couldn't disprove that the moon landing was faked. I actually believe Area 51 does exist, as I have a "friend" who was stationed there in his prime years when he was in the Air Force. But I do believe they shut down Area 51 and moved it to somewhere else, to seclude their evidence of operating on aliens, and concealing spaceships (Thank you Independence Day). Did you know, that the US Military refused to help with that movie, due to the fact that they mentioned Area 51. The Military wanted Area 51 out of the script, or they wouldn't help.
                              "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                              You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3671 users online. 167 members and 3504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X