300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...New Movies

I saw Death Race and I really enjoyed, also liked wanted and those such kinds of movies.

Not to impressed with Bangkok Dangerous and Tropic Thunder only amused me seeing Brad Pitt dance like that!
    Death Race
    16.67%
    Wanted
    0.00%
    House Bunny
    0.00%
    Tropic Thunder
    8.33%
    Babylon AD
    0.00%
    The Dark Knight
    66.67%
    Traitor
    8.33%
    Bangkok Dangerous
    0.00%
    Last edited by mjc; 09-10-2008, 05:10 PM.

Who says a woman can't shoot? How do I protect my home without my Rifles, Shotguns and Pistols??

Saw Traitor... meh, I think Body of Lies will be a much more entertaining political thriller.

Death Race was entertaining, though not nearly as good as the original!

Saw Babylon A.D... I'll have to wait a bit longer to get my sci-fi fix.

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
      Saw Traitor... meh, I think Body of Lies will be a much more entertaining political thriller.

Death Race was entertaining, though not nearly as good as the original!

Saw Babylon A.D... I'll have to wait a bit longer to get my sci-fi fix.
      Babylon AD only kept me interested because of Vin Diesel... I am not into the religious affect and making a perfect baby stuff.

Who says a woman can't shoot? How do I protect my home without my Rifles, Shotguns and Pistols??

Comment

Originally posted by mjc View Post
        I saw Death Race and I really enjoyed, also liked wanted and those such kinds of movies.

Not to impressed with Bangkok Dangerous and Tropic Thunder only amused me seeing Brad Pitt dance like that!

Ummmm....What?

I think someone has their stars' mixed up!

Hint: think Scientology
        "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

The Dark Knight was amazing, in a sick, twisted kind of way. It showed how dangerous "group think" can be.

At least it had some redemption in it, too.
          Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFire View Post
            The Dark Knight was amazing, in a sick, twisted kind of way. It showed how dangerous "group think" can be.

At least it had some redemption in it, too.
            I voted for traitor, it was pretty good, liked TDK better but I'm tired of tooting it's horn. I really want to see Bablyon AD though, love Vin Diesel, has great action movies

Comment

None of the above, Pineapple Express.

Comment

I really enjoyed Death Race, even though it didnt have all the camp of the original. I did like the message it tried to send about our societies love of bloodsports and where that love will inevitably lead.

The Dark Knight was good but to me it was just another Batman movie, that fanboys will drool over until the next one is released.

Pineapple Express was pretty good as well. Some of the characters reminded me of the guys I hung with back in the smoky bad old days

Comment

Is it bad that I never heard of any of these?
                  http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                    None of the above, Pineapple Express.
                    Same here...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6327 users online. 346 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X