Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New World of Warcraft expansion comes out in November!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World of Warcraft expansion comes out in November!

Ahh, My addiction continues!. So What other hobbies do you guys have off duty? I'm a bee-keeper and a "honey-do list" finisher as well as a running and work out fiend.

My brother is addicted to that game... I don't understand, it's too repetitive for me, I've tried lots of MMORPGs, just isn't my thing...

...But I am addicted to games, just built a new rig! I sometimes think I spend more time building and tinkering with my PC than gaming on it, but...

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
      My brother is addicted to that game... I don't understand, it's too repetitive for me, I've tried lots of MMORPGs, just isn't my thing...

...But I am addicted to games, just built a new rig! I sometimes think I spend more time building and tinkering with my PC than gaming on it, but...
      My wife let me buy an Alienware rig before the baby came and I have burned it up playing WOW and Call of Duty 4. Bioshock was good too. And when im in the mood to take over the world it has to be Rise of Nations or Rise of Legends.

Comment

Have you played any of the Hitman games? They're awesome, a bit more cerebral than most shooters, since you have to plan the assassination, going in guns blazing generally results in death...

Gears of War on the PC has extra chapters (and is 20 bucks cheaper) than the 360...

COD4, I kept losing my data, so in multiplayer, I'd lose my rank...

Comment

I have been clean off WoW for almost 11 months now! Now I spend my time exercising, maintaining my house/vehicles, working at the fire station, goin out with friends, fun stuff. Also play Call of Duty 4, which gets boring after your top of the list game after game after game.
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

I play WoW as well, but I am not really that addicted to it. I still go out and ride my bicycle every day the same time, sometimes twice a day. The Expansion is going to be awesome, WoWs first hero class. I think Diablo 3 is going to blow WoW out of the water though. It has been highly anticipated for quite a while.
            "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
            You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
              I have been clean off WoW for almost 11 months now! Now I spend my time exercising, maintaining my house/vehicles, working at the fire station, goin out with friends, fun stuff. Also play Call of Duty 4, which gets boring after your top of the list game after game after game.
              You should try playing against people sometime...

Diablo 3 will be great, been looking forward to it for a long time! Starcraft 2, as well..

Comment

I'm so gonna lose some free time to that expansion

Any of you guys going to be in Anaheim October 8th through the 12th btw?

I'm a geek at heart, I know it.
                Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

What's going on in Anaheim October 8th through the 12th ?
                  "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                  You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

I lived in Italy for almost 3 years when all my friends got WOW. It didnt look like a game I would like so I put it off for along time. When I finally moved back to the states I got the game mainly to stay in touch with friends still in Italy. Well long story short im the guild master with 3 lvl 70s and the only one who still really plays the game. I have been looking forward to Frozen Thron since the release of Burning Crusade.
                    I also play alot of my 360 also. I go through phases. Sometimes I cant help but play my WoW and sometimes I cant get away from 360. Im single living by myself so I can afford to do this to myself. Co-workers say these are the reasons im still single though. Oh well Ill always have Hogger to fight with.
                    What Is A Veteran?
                    A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentMan View Post
                      What's going on in Anaheim October 8th through the 12th ?
                      BLIZZCON!!! Home of all the best games, Starcraft 2, DIablo 3, and anything Warcraft.

Comment

I'd like to check out one of those professional matches in South Korea... it's basically their football, pretty crazy... Girls jumping your bones 'cause you're the world's best at Starcraft?.. Sounds like paradise!

Comment

I miss that game. I really don't want to start playing it again, but every now and then it beckons me to return. Wasted too much time on it.

Still though, Diablo 3 is where it's AT!
                          When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 303 members and 5132 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X