300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diecast collecting

I think I posted this here before, but does anyone here collect diecast cars and trucks? I'm starting to now.

If you’re into construction equipment here is a sight to check out……………..be forewarned its not cheap.
    DHS diecast
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I'm into, police, fire, military, regular civillian stuff if it looks cool and construction.

Comment

Did you check out that sight? wonder how to talk the wife into this one
        crane
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
          Did you check out that sight? wonder how to talk the wife into this one
          crane
          Err, I don't know about the wife, it's more like talking my mom or dad into it
          I've seen cranes that are anywhere between 1500 to that price, I've browsed the diecast. I'm looking right now at the stuff Code 3 Diecast has with firetrucks, those FDNY trucks are nice!! Check the prices of these things out while your at it.

http://www.militarydiecast.com/
          Last edited by Taylor13; 09-04-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

next time I go to work Ill have to send you a link to another page nothing but police and fire stuff.

Comment

Thanks DACP.

Comment

I collect nascar diecast cars, I haven't been able to find me any LE/military ones. I also have a crap load of hot wheels that have the red tires on them. Supposedly those were somewhat rare to get.
                "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

I have most of the series that was put out over ten years ago. It was the HP crown vic series. They also did some of the major cities and some from Canada.
                  A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                    I think I posted this here before, but does anyone here collect diecast cars and trucks? I'm starting to now.
                    http://mannysdiecast.com
                    They have a bunch of state HP Dodge Chargers

http://www.diecastcars.tv
                    Old and new

http://www.code3customs.com
                    looks the best site
                    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Been to 2/3 of those sites, haven't seen diecastcars.tv before.

Comment

NASCAR here.
                        He who feels punctured must once have been a bubble. --Lao Tzu

Comment

as promised
                          policecarmodels.com

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                            Hehe, I bought a car and some lights off that site, my dad said he'd make the car and hookup the light bar with me, it's been a few months, thanks for the thought.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6349 users online. 373 members and 5976 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X