Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car people- ever use a clay bar? I just did- they're pretty slick.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car people- ever use a clay bar? I just did- they're pretty slick.

I think it came out fairly well- needs paint, though- there was some improperly-repaired rust, and it shows.

summer - winter - work

Yup, claying is in my detailing routine. It's a must-do if you want to keep any paint finish looking new or at least decent. Nice job on your MR2!

Comment

beautiful mr-2...is it turbo?

I would love to have one someday, but the driver seat and position is too small it seems and my brother in law owned one...what a thrill, but a lot of work (given the condition of his vehicle.)

I was looking around and found a Pontiac Fiero, well taken care of and it had plenty of room and was pretty swift.

Maybe someday I'll have time for a new project car, the clay bars I have sitting around are not even going to be used on my daily beaters. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
        beautiful mr-2...is it turbo?

I would love to have one someday, but the driver seat and position is too small it seems and my brother in law owned one...what a thrill, but a lot of work (given the condition of his vehicle.)

I was looking around and found a Pontiac Fiero, well taken care of and it had plenty of room and was pretty swift.

Maybe someday I'll have time for a new project car, the clay bars I have sitting around are not even going to be used on my daily beaters. lol.
        Yes.

I'm 6' and fit just fine- I fit better in my '86 MR2, as I have to have the seat just right so I don't hit the roof. With the t-tops out, it's not a problem!
        summer - winter - work

Comment

try some 3m Microfinish and a porter cable buffer
          In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4815 users online. 248 members and 4567 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X