300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam H####

Please post what you use, what makes more sense, the region that you are in and why you use the lingo you do in reference to ***** h*le$. I had a conversation with someone on here about it and want to see what the majority is. Thanks all

1 Henry
    2 Hotel
    3 Other
    Adam Henry
    85.00%
    Adam Hotel
    10.00%
    Adam (other)
    5.00%
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Adam Henry here.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Bacon strip
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

That someone being me.

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
          Bacon strip
          Bacon strip??? in reference to an A hole? Or in reference to BS and why do you use that?
          Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
            That someone being me.
            Tag your it. I thought it a good topic for discussion. Thanks taylor

Comment

more just verbally between your partners, shift officers, other officers, sergeants, etc. Not specifically stuff that could come back in court or places where it could be held against you.

Comment

Now if your talking about your sergeant it's adam sierra sierra hotel oscar lima echo.

I only forgot Echo.. that's pretty good for me.

Comment

Foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is another good one. The song is pretty good too.
                  Last edited by natejpg; 09-03-2008, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
                    Foxtrot charlie uniform kilo is another good one. The song is pretty good too.
                    Nice spelling there, ace

Just kidding, but seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot?
                    "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                    Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                    Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Alpha Hotel.
                      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                        Alpha Hotel.
                        Why do you use hotel?? How did it originate? Does it make more sense??

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
                          Nice spelling there, ace

Just kidding, but seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot?
                          It's so i wouldnt get banned but i'll take the banning if i need to!

Comment

How come I'm outnumbered?

Comment

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
                              Why do you use hotel?? How did it originate? Does it make more sense??
                              It is from the military phonetic alphabet. I have always followed as the military says it goes. I think the ADAM, BAKER, HENRY, deal originated from pre WWII.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theor...a/alphabet.htm
                              Last edited by stormz5192; 09-04-2008, 11:44 AM. Reason: Corrected data
                              Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5474 users online. 280 members and 5194 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X