300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online College?

Any of you guys ever taken online college courses? Ever gotten an actual degree (in any thing) online? If so, where?

I always see advertisements for online college classes but I have never met someone that actually did it.

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
    Any of you guys ever taken online college courses? Ever gotten an actual degree (in any thing) online? If so, where?

I always see advertisements for online college classes but I have never met someone that actually did it.
    my father in law went through university of phoenix and got is BA degree and i know a sargent for a PD that is currently taking classes there. its really expensive though. there are plenty of other online colleges out there but make sure they are accredited before you give any thought into attending them
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll look into Phoenix's pricing.

Comment

Just try any of the school out here UM, FIU, FAU, Miami-Dade, or Broward College...These are pretty good schools, they're probably even cheaper, they have on-line classes and all...They are also accredited, I'm not sure about Pheonix U...Be careful about those "commercial schools" out there...
        Last edited by Southflaguy; 09-01-2008, 11:51 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
          Just try any of the school out here UM, FIU, FAU, Miami-Dade, or Broward College...These are pretty good schools, they have on-line classes...They are also accredited, I'm not sure about Pheonix U...Be careful about those "commercial schools" out there...
          I can sign up at Dade and work from home?

Comment

On-line classes if you want to do the work at home, yes...You just go to the class once, the professor will show you how to log in, submit work, ect, and will let you know how to stay in touch w/ him/her if you have any question,or problems...I say go for it, trust me it's alot cheaper, and you can always go to the college and talk to someone face to face...

Check it out...Make an appointment w/ a councler and see what's up...I might go there for 1 class in the summer...

http://www.mdc.edu/main/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
              On-line classes if you want to do the work at home, yes...You just go to the class once, the professor will show you how to log in, submit work, ect, and will let you know how to stay in touch w/ him/her if you have any question,or problems...I say go for it, trust me it's alot cheaper, and you can always go to the college and talk to someone face to face...

Check it out...Make an appointment w/ a councler and see what's up...I might go there for 1 class in the summer...

http://www.mdc.edu/main/
              Sounds good. All my friends are enrolled there and so is my brother. They all attend the actual classes though. I'll look into it for sure though, thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4884 users online. 270 members and 4614 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X