Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head shaving razor

... ... ...
    Last edited by rfburns; 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM.

Nothing better than the Mach 3.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I usually shave mine down as close as I can with my clippers then I use my gillette not sure what the name is but it has five blades and it vibrates it seems to work good but have not shaved it that close in a few months I was thinking of doing it this weekend
      Lawdog TCSO
      In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
      well daisy if you do

Comment

I use the disposable Gillette Sensor 3. They come in packages of 4 for about $5.50 and I get about 2 weeks each shaving out of each razor. That's actually about 7 shave's per week (combination of face and head) on a FULL and THICK head of hair. They work great for me for small cost.
        "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

I've been shaving my head daily for years(decades) and have tried all the razors. For me, it's the Schick Extreme disposible tri-blade along with the HeadSlick shave creme and shaving against the grain. I am one slick skinhead each morning after using those and I stay pretty slick the entire day. Plus, at least for me, one of the Shick razors lasts a minimum of 2-3 weeks, so that's a lot of shaves.

Comment

anyone ever use headblade (headblade.com)? I used to work with one of their sales brokers and he loved it.

Comment

To expand on how I shave, I use shaving soap in a mug, and put it on with a brush. Shave with a Mach 3, put on more lather and shave against the grain. Smooth as glass.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mister View Post
                anyone ever use headblade (headblade.com)? I used to work with one of their sales brokers and he loved it.
                I have never tried the Head Blade. It looks like one of the things you buy, looks like a great idea on the surface, then it sits in a drawer forever. However, the guy who created HeadBlade, Todd Green, also makes Head Slick, which is a great shaving creme. Man, using that stuff with the Schick Extreme III razor against the grain, and I stay slick all day.

Comment

Gillette Fusion. Five blades and the little one on the back for precision trimming. I don't shave all the time but this one works for me.
                  In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Which "head" are you guy's talk'in about ???
                    Last edited by asullivan; 09-09-2008, 12:42 PM. Reason: Spell'in
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Payback time!!!

Use your wife's razor that she uses for her legs. Make sure you first, change the blade so it is "fresh" for you!!!!

did I just say that????
                      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6254 users online. 343 members and 5911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X