300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hung over...someone shoot me in the head

Well last night was my buddy's bachelor party. The strippers had only been there for a half an hour before I made a mad dash to the bathroom and managed to puke everywhere (read: everywhere!). I proceeded to ball up on the floor near the toilet and sleep until A) I had to puke again or B) one of the guys forced the door open to snap a pic with their camera phone, or C)puke b/c the guys woke me up taking a picture.

I slept on a futon until 1030, went home, puked some more and went back to bed till 1500. I forced myself to eat some bread and drink some gatorade but I'm still feeling very very sick. I haven't been this bad off from the devil's juices in well over a year. I'm gonna lay back down for a bit.
    Perseverate In Pugna

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
    Well last night was my buddy's bachelor party. The strippers had only been there for a half an hour before I made a mad dash to the bathroom and managed to puke everywhere (read: everywhere!). I proceeded to ball up on the floor near the toilet and sleep until A) I had to puke again or B) one of the guys forced the door open to snap a pic with their camera phone, or C)puke b/c the guys woke me up taking a picture.

I slept on a futon until 1030, went home, puked some more and went back to bed till 1500. I forced myself to eat some bread and drink some gatorade but I'm still feeling very very sick. I haven't been this bad off from the devil's juices in well over a year. I'm gonna lay back down for a bit.
    ahhhh..to be young again......

Comment

Alka-seltzer really works, ya know.

Peanut butter ritz-bitz are good ballast for the tummy.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Shaking my head in discuss, not only did you puke, but you missed out on the strippers, and managed to get photographed…….kids these days
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

You alcoholic, it is one thing to party till you puke, miss the strippers and get your photo taken, but to double post………..my god man you need help!
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

lol, they were there for 2 hours or better, but i was out of commission after the 1st 30 mins. ive eaten some crackers and feel a little better
            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
              Well last night was my buddy's bachelor party. The strippers had only been there for a half an hour before I made a mad dash to the bathroom and managed to puke everywhere (read: everywhere!).
              MAN... i'm sorry they were that nasty!!

I'm so thankful that back in the day, no one took pics of that stuff.

I had a couple hangovers in the last two months that were INCREDIBLE. Incredibly AWEFUL i should say. I do pretzels and water the next day for the stomach. And then a couple Tylenol. Once i can manage to get out of bed without worrying about - well, let's say i wanna be sure to make it to the bathroom

It's great being retired and living alone!

Comment

That sucks that you missed the stripper. I have never been that drunk to puke. Not sure if I want to be.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

The secret to drinking and never getting a hang over is very simple...

It's called "Good Scotch or Good Bourbon"

Glenfiddich & Jack D. Single Barrel are what you should be drinking.

It isn't cheap...but considering the alternative...Well worth it.

Comment

Narco, I'll gladly trade ya my kidney stones for your hangover!
                    visit my blog if you are so inclined.
                    http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
                    (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

It's true, Scotch doesnt give me a hangover.

Comment

I've been hungover twice in my life. I figure it takes two times for someone to figure out that the first time wasn't a fluke.

I have never understood why people drink themselves sick. Beyond my comprehension. I know a lot of people do it. *shakes head over and over*
                        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Aspirin, Advil, anything BUT Tylenol.
                          water- and lots of. coffee might do you good also.

next time, eat first and don't drink so fast.
                          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                          Oscar Wilde

Comment

I have god like powers, as I don't get a hangover UNLESS I mix drinks or hit the wine hard.

And when I do, well, nothing cures it like a big greasy burger from McDonalds
                            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

My boss says I can get drunk off of one drink and then sometimes 6 drinks. I think it all depends on how strong the drink is.
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                              Not Yet Visited: 16
                              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2530 users online. 119 members and 2411 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X