Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy found his true love.. about 30,000 of them

http://tech.msn.com/guides/collectthis_videogames.aspx

Wow.. I don't think he's allowed to say he's bored.

Now I'm a hard-core gaming nerd, and all I can say is....wow...are you for real?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

I have to say this guy needs a life.

Comment

This video simply demonstrates the life of a guy that never gets laid. Plain and simple. And is that his mothers attic????

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks the twin brothers look like an older version of Clay Aiken. Anyone? Anyone?
        Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle View Post
          P.S. Am I the only one who thinks the twin brothers look like an older version of Clay Aiken. Anyone? Anyone?

Hey...I think you are right

Comment

LOL I am so weird, but I almost ALWAYS associate someone I meet/see, with a famous person. I don't know why I do it, but I do.
            Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle View Post
              This video simply demonstrates the life of a guy that never gets laid. Plain and simple. And is that his mothers attic????

This is the first time the two brothers have not appeared :gay" or flaming. I have seen them PBS with their show and have always gotten that impression.
              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4927 users online. 265 members and 4662 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X