• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With gas prices the way they are

What cop couldn't refuse to drive this?

http://picasaweb.google.com/lutzkick...19740335259090

That's the coolest hummer I've seen.

I'd refuse. I try to not look like an A-hole when I'm working.

That said, at least its a military Hummer...if I ever get behind the wheel of one of the civilian ones I'll have to kick my own ***

Comment

Most LE try NOT to draw attention to themselves when they are on duty anymore then the uniform or car does.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

That would be near perfect if they took the cover off the pick-up.

Although I heard they may stop making hummers due to the egotistical tendencies of the drivers, along with gas prices. It's probably been mentioned somewhere here.
        When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Oh and it needs to get the lights changed to LED.
          When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse27 View Post
            Oh and it needs to get the lights changed to LED.
            I'm pretty sure the ones on the back are.

Comment

Military hummer = riding on a steel milk crate with a multitude of sharp edges.
              Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                Military hummer = riding on a steel milk crate with a multitude of sharp edges.
                Yea....but that steel milk crate can go just about anywhere!

Pretty cool.... hopefully its just a publicity car, like all the DARE cars and such. Though if its a beat car, the officer cant complain about room!
                "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
                  Yea....but that steel milk crate can go just about anywhere!
                  Slowly. Anywhere slowly. They accelerate like a bored Sloth.

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
                  Though if its a beat car, the officer cant complain about room!
                  Ever been in one? Surprisingly cramped, since to get the ground clearance all the guts are up in the cab with you.

Hummers are super for what they are designed for, plowing through nasty terrain with a reasonable load, and I'm sure this one is just PR, but it would be about as practical as a pogo stick for beat patrol.
                  I miss you, Dave.
                  http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I could refuse, unless I was one of those team america cops. **** yea!
                    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Would suck driving it, if like in the other thread the officers had to pay for gas…..OUCH!!

Took a look at the link with the pictures, seems the gentleman who took the picture is one of the Patriot riders, very classy group of guys for doing what they do.
                      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                        Would suck driving it, if like in the other thread the officers had to pay for gas…..OUCH!!

Took a look at the link with the pictures, seems the gentleman who took the picture is one of the Patriot riders, very classy group of guys for doing what they do.
                        Yeah, he is a patriot guard rider. I got the link to an album off of his site from events they did.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5714 users online. 332 members and 5382 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X