Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O dot com mini election.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O dot com mini election.

    I don't care why... this won't be a debate... I just want to know who...
    110
    McCain
    80.00%
    88
    Obama
    20.00%
    22

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    sadly- because of Bush's lies and he huge back lash he has caused..Obama.
    Not that he has my vote.
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey now, I already started one of these for August!

      I'm going to start another sometime in the first week of September to see where folks' thoughts are on the matter.
      1*

      Comment


      • #4
        Bah Sorry Chit, I must have missed it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
          sadly- because of Bush's lies and he huge back lash he has caused..Obama.
          Not that he has my vote.
          Actually this time around its McCain on the GOP ticket. Bush is not up for re-election. Of all the seated US GOP Senators, nobody has opposed Bush more than McCain

          Oh and have fun paying taxes out the a55 when Obama tries to pay for 850 Billion in government programs.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^^^
            I just said he doesn't have my vote.
            and I never said McCain lied, or didn't oppose, I said backlash.

            backlash:
            a sudden violent backward movement or reaction b: the play between adjacent movable parts (as in a series of gears); also : the jar caused by this when the parts are put into action
            2: a snarl in that part of a fishing line wound on the reel
            3: a strong adverse reaction (as to a recent political or social development)
            — back·lash·er noun
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

            Comment


            • #7
              At first it was McCain, but now I am voting for Obama. I don't usually vote against my party, but things have changed.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


              BOP - BPA - ICE

              Comment


              • #8
                I've voted on about 10 different polls just like this,and the results were nearly identical on all of them.

                If this poll is any indication of future events, Obama is going to his tail handed to him abd McCain is going to win big.
                "The American People will never knowingly adopt Socialism. Under the name of "liberalism" they will adopt every segment of the socialist program,until one day America will be a socialist nation without knowing how it happened."

                Norman Thomas

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                  Obama is going to his tail handed to him abd McCain is going to win big.
                  Because McCain made a very wise and good choice for his VP....

                  Had he gone with Liberman....it would have been lights out, the party is over.....as the Fat Lady was singing........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will cry if Obama wins.
                    Your mom...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Where is the third option? Write in???
                      Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CSVT View Post
                        Actually this time around its McCain on the GOP ticket. Bush is not up for re-election. Of all the seated US GOP Senators, nobody has opposed Bush more than McCain

                        Oh and have fun paying taxes out the a55 when Obama tries to pay for 850 Billion in government programs.
                        You know Mccain has disagreed with Bush more than any other Republican, and yet all the Democrats can focus on in this 2008 election is Bush, and what Bush has done, I sit there yelling at the screen, "HEY DUMB *** WAKE UP, BUSH IS NOT RUNNING THIS YEAR YOU MORON".
                        Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by creolecop View Post
                          You know Mccain has disagreed with Bush more than any other Republican, and yet all the Democrats can focus on in this 2008 election is Bush, and what Bush has done, I sit there yelling at the screen, "HEY DUMB *** WAKE UP, BUSH IS NOT RUNNING THIS YEAR YOU MORON".
                          The problem is that McCain decided to flip-flop on all the issues just to satisfy the conservatives, and basically hung all of us moderates out to dry so he could win the election.

                          I would have voted for McCain if he held the same views he held in 2000, but now he has turned into a mirror image of Bush.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                          BOP - BPA - ICE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Christyle View Post
                            I will cry if Obama wins.
                            I'm crying either way...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Christyle View Post
                              I will cry if Obama wins.
                              me too.
                              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                              Oscar Wilde

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6288 users online. 356 members and 5932 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X