Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fayetteville. I heard he's getting a nice little place on the corner of Raeford Rd. and Hope Mills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbus View Post
      Fayetteville. I heard he's getting a nice little place on the corner of Raeford Rd. and Hope Mills.
      LOL

There are times I miss it....
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• What's up with the agency you are with now, because I am seeking employment with them now, is there anything I should know?

Comment

• Originally posted by drwilso87 View Post
          What's up with the agency you are with now, because I am seeking employment with them now, is there anything I should know?
          just review the plethora of threads on my department... my opinions are spread out through them...
          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2739 users online. 120 members and 2619 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X