Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL nevermind.. looks like that is where you are moving away from. smart choice.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
      FLORIDA:You can get away with murder.
      CALIFORNIA:You can get away with murdering 2 people...
      sigpic

Comment

I was SOOOOO confused reading this thread from page 1 w/o looking at the start date. I kept saying "your profile says you live in Texas now....wtf?".

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
          I was SOOOOO confused reading this thread from page 1 w/o looking at the start date. I kept saying "your profile says you live in Texas now....wtf?".
          oh so he moved already? i saw tx also

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
            oh so he moved already? i saw tx also
            I believe so. This thread is from 3 years ago and I know JT has referenced working for a TX agency.

Also, who is Justhomp? Did you change your screen name JT?

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
              CALIFORNIA:You can get away with murdering 2 people...
              Hey hey hey.. she chose to marry ol boy. That baby didnt have a choice who her dumb a** mother was.

Comment

So...What do you think the jurors would have decided had the EXACT same trial taken place in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                  Texas is definately at the top of the list, particularly the Dallas area.
                  One state north of there is the only state more conservative than Texas.
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

If you are still considering Charlotte, you might want to look into Rock Hill, SC. It's right on the border and considered a suburb of Charlotte. They are still taking apps and when I tested there, really loved the area. Also, if you are certified, there are a lot of Departments in Charleston County you could apply to.
                    "People don't fail, they give up". - Dale Carnegie

Comment

• Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
                      So...What do you think the jurors would have decided had the EXACT same trial taken place in Texas?
                      Dallas county: probably the same damn thing.

Anywhere else: first in line for ol' sparky...
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• This thread is old. I moved from FL to TX. Now it looks like I'm moving again.
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• Where are you headed to now?
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                            oh the irony of this thread...
                            LOL. Where to now?
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Make the move to Wisconsin, but stay away from Milwaukee I'm told it's a dirty place and rough. Now up where I am it's very nice to be honest with you this would have to be the nices place i have ever lived in. lots of great places to go for fishing and camping.
                              There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
                              ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
                              MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

• Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                                This thread is old. I moved from FL to TX. Now it looks like I'm moving again.
                                Where you plan on going now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6531 users online. 350 members and 6181 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X