300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
    Just throwing it out but how about ST. George Utah. It's 10 miles north of arizona and about a 90 minute drive to vegas. Good houses, good people, it's desert area so july and august are a little above warm but mild winters 40's and 50's. VERY VERY PRO 2ND amendment and the CCW for utah is valid in many states. Snow doesn't stick for more than 2 days normally. and it is growing but smaller than mesquite I would say.
    Check it out i promise you might be pleasantly suprised.
    PS i'm not an arrogant adam henry by quoting myself i just don't think you saw my post Justhomp
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

If i were you, i'd choose NC. You can have everything, as far as ocean, mountains, space if you want - my sister's fiance' was looking at land/homes and things were reasonable. Including the cost of living.

SC is also nice. I'm a New England-loving person, but i know you said that was out. I agree on No to NJ!!

I say no to Vegas, and AZ, TX, FL, GA - i dont like the South, mostly because i dont like the heat. SC is nice, though.

Comment

Arizona? The closest place to hell on earth other than the Mojave desert?

Comment

Coming any closer to a decision justhomp?

Comment

I lived in NC most of my life. Nice place. Wasn't huge on the gun laws. Alot more restrictive when I was there than where I'm at now. nice to have the beach and the Montains though. I miss rafting the Natahala
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

I'm thinking of just scattering my applications to the different departments and go to whoever takes me first. It's gonna cost a pretty dollar to travel and do all the testing/interviews, but worth it.

I'm going to send out (as of right now) applications to:

Gwinnett County PD (GA)
              Mesquite PD (TX)
              Charolette-Meck PD (NC)

I really like Gwinnett and Mesquite, so I really hope its one of them.

Thanks for all the helpful info folks.
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                Texas is definately at the top of the list, particularly the Dallas area.
                ^ this!

Its not cold...but dang it gets hot during the summer out here. I wouldnt trade it for the world though
                Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

oh the irony of this thread...
                  “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Please tell me that Maverick1701 is a friend of yours, and being sarcastic...!!!

Comment

So Mav, what made you dig up a 3 year old thread???
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Smurfette
                      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                      Originally posted by DAL
                      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

How you doin Bro?

Still looking at guard/reserve gigs?

If so let me know, I know some folks who know some folks in LA now...

M-11
                        “All men dream...... But not equally..
                        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

LMAO OMG this is Hilarious hahahahah

If you know JT and follow some of his comments
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

So things aren't getting better...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                              Monument or Castle Rock, Colorado...lots of nearby LE agencies looking for quality people (just don't ever have a work comp claim against your former employee), hearty approval of the second amendment (lots of banned California guns for sale), you get lots of house/land for your money, gasoline is way cheaper. We're the least % of body fat of the 51 states/D.C. The women are pretty. Snow in the winter, yes, but nice weather spring through fall.....It's all good!
                              CO is a state I would move to. Everything I have heard climate wise reminds me of Michigan which I like. I am for sure going to look into a move to CO. I am afraid MI is all dried up.
                              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

FLORIDA:You can get away with murder.
                                Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4044 users online. 190 members and 3854 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X