Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2nd American Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

Hahaha Nice!

Comment

I kinda like it...I almost feel brainwashed, but he's right!
      "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Did anyone happen to see the other videos with similar names after watching this one? One put out by Barack2008 with the same title "The 2nd American Revolution", saying Obama is the new leader of the second revolution. Funny how we never see in his adds what he really stands for. This particular one says NOTHING of what he stands for. We are in trouble if that man becomes president.

Loved the video post above, hated the copy cat in favor of Obama.
        "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

WOW! Somebody knew we had a flood!

Comment

Nice video.
            When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

By the way.

Comment

Thanks for highlighting the liberalness of my state. Also, How the F are you supposed to drive with your eyes covered? I am all for religious freedom, but not showing your face, no Drivers License. God will understand.
                Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Actually, it would be the third, we already had the second.
                  The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4099 users online. 197 members and 3902 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X