300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pecker heads ripped off my 4 wheeler last night

Between 10pm and 7am, some a**holes ripped off my Honda. I had the E-brake on and you can see skid marks where they drug it out, cut down b-wire fence and left with my $8000 machine. I just filed a report through the sheriff's office.

I've been here since June and so far my car has been keyed and now my quad gets ganked...

And wouldnt you know it, I just dropped the insurance on it a month ago...

I'm so ****in ****ed right now I could sh**.

Sorry to hear about what happened.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Guess this is a bad time to talk about my “new” Honda, E brake sticks a bit but other than that it is fine, almost a steal if yah ask me.

Seriously that sucks, back in July had my boys down for a few weeks got the van unloaded put the bikes out back, went to bed and some **** bag stole them, what a way to start a vacation. I know the little ****er that took them and he will get his someday.
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Good thing I still had the vin # laying around. CID is gonna be contacting me here within the next couple days so I got some pictures printed out from recently. I'd like to think that it'll find its way into NCIC/FCIC here soon.

Comment

Anyone wanna buy a Honda 4 wheeler???

give u a sweet deal as I got it from a friend

Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

how cheap chiller
            Lawdog TCSO
            In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
            well daisy if you do

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post

That was cheap....

However...

It brought a smirk to my face, although, I'm not sure why.

I'm sure I'll never see it again. Any of you fellas working down here come across this in your travels, be sure to run the vin...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post

I'll give ya $5 and bag of beef jerky for it.

Comment

I know the feeling, even though I didn't lose something that was 8 grand, I lost a bicycle that was worth close to 500-1 grand, that I bought for around 3-400 which I think was a steal.
                  "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                  You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

As long as there are still a lot of states, (maybe yours, I don't know) that don't register off-road vehicles the market for stolen ones will thrive. The thief's chance of getting caught with your stolen machine in a no register state isn't much greater than him getting caught with a stolen lawnmower. Recently I've been listening to riders from Arizona whine about the coming OHV registration and I'm sorry but it makes me happy - The market for stolen stuff is getting a little smaller.
                    I hate quad / bike / OHV thieves. If I ever catch one I hope there are a lot of people around to keep me honest. Maybe you'll get lucky and the fool will get popped for something else and your machine will surface.

Comment

Police say man killed was riding stolen ATV, had drugs

Arthur Lee Swilling was not living the life of a reformed convict when he was killed behind Lakeside Middle School on Oct. 10, authorities said.

According to Susann Griffin, spokeswoman for the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office, an investigation into the incident revealed that the four-wheel, all-terrain vehicle he was driving was stolen. Swilling was killed when he struck a chain that was strung across a parking lot behind the middle school around 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 10.
                      According to Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore, Swilling also was carrying drugs.

Not related to the OP, but just shows that justice comes in many forms.
                      Last edited by safetyallday; 08-25-2008, 07:32 AM.
                      It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Just to make you feel better our agency recovered an ATV that was stolen for about 2 years. Found it in a rinky dink 4 wheeler shop. T'was entered NCIC. However, no arrests were made. Guy was just happy to have it back still in one peice after 2 years.

Comment

You should have surrounded it with motion sensing claymores. What were you thinking?
                          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3783 users online. 168 members and 3615 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X