Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to locate friends...online sites??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBean
    replied
    I found a couple of old friends at linkedin.com. It's a career networking site and you can do an advanced search by name or even job title. You'd have to sign up. Hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• wyattearp
    replied
    have you tried google?

Leave a comment:

• AgentMan
    replied
    I wish there were a way for me to locate some of my high school friends, but all I can remember is first names, and not last names. but have you tried www.Classmates.com ?

Leave a comment:

• lawdog30
    replied
    Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
    i was leaning more toward the intellius sites and things like that
    ok but I have had lots of luck with reunion.com there is another one I used in the past but can't remember what it is called

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    lol, no i don't. trying to locate friends, not suspects =)

Leave a comment:

• Crash23
    replied
    http://www.criminalsearches.com/

Probably not what you are looking for but this will show the criminal record (And traffic) or anyone living in the U.S. for free. If the person has a felony conviction, I'm pretty sure it will show their address, but you may not associate with people like that.

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    I've used People Search, with some luck. Best to buy a 1-day pass and use it to find as many people as you can think of.

One thing you have to be careful of is that much of the information is outdated or simply wrong. For example, People Search shows me living with my first husband...and his current wife...in a house I've never been to.

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    myspace and facebook were no luck for me...grrrrr

Leave a comment:

• NORCOCOP
    replied
    411.com or even checking for them on the myspace and facebook sites. You would be suprised who you may find. I found people from way back, I just did not want to have my own site.

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    I'd like to know of one of those sites too.

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    i was leaning more toward the intellius sites and things like that

Leave a comment:

• lawdog30
    replied
    try reunion.com I have used it a few times it will give you that towns they have lived in along with relatives and even some inlaws and if you went to school with them then use classmates.com

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    no, zabba didnt show anything. well, it did, but i was a few years old and outdated. i'd like a current address or cell phone number

Leave a comment:

• Monkeybomb
    replied
    Try Zabba its free

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    started a topic Trying to locate friends...online sites??

Trying to locate friends...online sites??

Has anyone ever used one of the online search sites to locate someone? All I have to go on is a name and a year of birth/age. I know most of them charge but I'd like some feedback from someone who can recommend a good site to use.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6798 users online. 351 members and 6447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X