300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Birthday present

I will be getting an early birthday present in a couple of days.

Actually this will be my only birthday present. Except for when we goto the A's game on my birthday.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

What Day is it BBB?
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

oh, I thought you meant something else.
      "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
        You and me both.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
          You and me both.
          Me three. Instead, I saw a picture of a God-awful Macbook...

Just kidding BBB...
          sigpic

Comment

I gots me the stainless silver macbook pro. Good choice and Happy BIRF-DAY.
            Last edited by stormz5192; 08-23-2008, 10:38 AM. Reason: blah blah blah
            Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post

Do I dare ask what you guys were thinking?
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
                What Day is it BBB?
                You'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Happy early birthday

I love my macbook, so enjoy!!!
                  "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                  Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                  Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3220 users online. 152 members and 3068 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X