300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopsy Scarring

WARNING: BEFORE PLAYING THIS VIDEO, KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH IS RATHER GRUESOME. YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!

The only reason I am posting this is to say how much of a STUPID IDIOT(and other choice words not suitable online) this a sshole is.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8f_1219381224
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

oh wow....

Interesting what people will do to themselves.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

That is a 100% certified ***hat!

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

He's so cool...NOT!!...That's like me going to a tatoo shop and getting "thug life" across my belly...
        sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of when people were splitting their tongues.
          Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
            Reminds me of when people were splitting their tongues.
            Same group of people...They split their tongues, strech their ear-lobe (sometimes the stretch it out and leaves a huge hole) they put on horns inside their heads, they just mutilate their bodies...
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure why some of you are calling him an ***hat, ***hole or anything else like that. Sure, it may seem stupid to you (and me) but I don't see what harm it's doing to anyone else.

It's his damn body and he can cut it up, pierce it, modify it any way he chooses. Indiginous people have been doing body scarring for years...those D-bags!!
              Last edited by tehJet; 08-22-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I read "autopsy" and saw him start moving his mouth and went WTF!
                "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Not that I am about to go get cut up, but where does one go to get such a thing done? I have a feeling that it is an underground kind of thing. Only a bit of spray on stuff to numb the area and plastic wrap to help heal? Yah sure……..but hey cut your arm off if it makes you happy.
                  It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2975 users online. 151 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X