300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick help please

I need some help I'm filling out the background packet and need a couple questions answered. I served a church mission for a year but don't remember names of most of the people I lived with during that time and I don't know how to contact any of them presently. As you can tell I wasn't close with them after the mission. any ideas on how to get info???

I've done the whitepages.com thing google, yahoo and called the mission who only keeps records for 2 years.
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Maybe you can leave a message at the church, asking anyone who went on the mission to contact you ASAP...If you weren't close to them why put them down?...They might not remember you, like you don't remember them...That's might be the only way, Good luck...

If anything just put the people in charge of the mission...
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks there the only people I have lived with that isn't family members. The packet and BI is requesting that I put people I lived with and I already have my family members filled out just this section. The church is stationed in Salt lake City and is worldwide and don't keep records of who specifically I served with past 2 years.
      Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

I see, well let them know, see what they tell you...Again good luck...
        sigpic

Comment

If you note that you served the LDS mission and do not recall who your hosts were, I am certain that would be acceptable. Many LDS students have applied in the past without remembering each and every individual they had contact with or met. If you have questions concerning any portion of your application process, I would suggest you contact your Background investigator or the recruitment section of the agency for which you are applying.
          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Thanks all i pretty much got all but one address where i was at and got contact info for 3 people. thanks guys for the advice

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5959 users online. 347 members and 5612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X