• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph8119
    replied
    Ok!

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
    Looks tasty
    Um! basting for two days, stewing for a hour and a half, veggies, wow and a cold six pack of Bud!
    The bones go to the dog!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Yes, it's cute. But time will roll by and it will grow into the 4-5 foot tall rat-like pest the rest of them become. Enjoy it for now.

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    That's why I asked.

Needed clarification.

It is ambiguous.

He asked

How DID you get...

not

How DO you get...

Syntactically, the implication is that he means me personally. He may not have meant to say it that way. People make syntactic mistakes here all the time.

Hence the need for clarification.

Originally posted by Christyle View Post
    Ever think that maybe he was referring to the general population as "You," and not directly meaning you, as in yourself?

Leave a comment:

• Christyle
    replied
    Ever think that maybe he was referring to the general population as "You," and not directly meaning you, as in yourself?

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Who is "you" here?

None of these pics is mine.

Originally posted by rocky08 View Post
    How in the world did you get that for a pet?!

Leave a comment:

• rocky08
    replied
    How in the world did you get that for a pet?!

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Ok, I asked the person who sent the pics to me if she knew the person who took the pics and she said no. She said she also considered the possibility that the photo was faked.

So maybe.

Don't know.

Still cute pics.

Leave a comment:

• JBean
    replied
    I'm wondering why there are no shadows in the pictures considering there is a light source shining on the animals? I only see one picture with shadows.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by exdrip View Post
    LOL that dog is so ****ed!
    Just out of curiousity, was your curse word starting with a P or an F? lol...

Wow... I can't believe the owners sat back and let that happen to their dog. That's pretty messed up!

Leave a comment:

• Guams
    replied
    Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
    Don't worry I don't buy it either. Yeah its a cute pic, but I think its a photo shop job. Most fawns don't curl like that, they tend to lay flat when Does hide them and leave for food.
    Very true, but that only occurs when the fawn is very young. You could trip over a fawn at the younger ages without it making a peep. When it learns to stay up and keep walking, it won't leave mama's side. One thing I really miss about working for the DNR was the "there's a fawn on my property, can you move it" calls.

I can't tell if the pictures are real. If they are, the chances of that fawn laying next to the dog on it's own are very slim. It was probably placed there... by the person who took the picture.

Leave a comment:

• exdrip
    replied
    Originally posted by rubyrose View Post

LOL that dog is so ****ed!

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    Originally posted by Presence View Post
    i know a few people who could have created something like that, that's why I say it...

I dunno, i guess it could happen, it just seems very unlikely. Maybe it's the story about coming in through the doggy door after the beagle.
    Don't worry I don't buy it either. Yeah its a cute pic, but I think its a photo shop job. Most fawns don't curl like that, they tend to lay flat when Does hide them and leave for food.
    But then again I don't buy alot of what RR says anyways.

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    And yet there are always animals who do things that go against expectations.

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2
    this is how you know its a lie. if ANYONE knows anyone who owns a begale.... I do. and i use to live out in the country with LOTS of deer. my beagle would be howling and barking and trying to do SOMETHING to that deer. no way in heck would a beagle let a fawn lay next to it like they are best friends.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    I'm no expert, but beagles are kind of small, and that deer seems to be the same size. Are baby deer really that small? Ive seen alot of deer, some babys but that deer looks awfully small.

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Some doggy doors are pretty big.

Like I say, I don't know the original picture taker or the circumstances of the picture taking. If I saw any indications it was photoshopped (I have a good eye for that, since I'm relatively expert in P-shop myself), I wouldn't have passed it on.

Stranger things have happened...

Originally posted by Presence View Post
    i know a few people who could have created something like that, that's why I say it...

I dunno, i guess it could happen, it just seems very unlikely. Maybe it's the story about coming in through the doggy door after the beagle.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4512 users online. 298 members and 4214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X