Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOME INVASION!!! [Pics included]

Ok, got your attention...

A friend sent these pics to me. I have no idea how she got them or who took them.

Anyway, it seems that a fawn followed this beagle indoors through the doggy door, and settled in for a nice nap.

All together now...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

You are correct...you did get my attention. Problem is, they grow up and eat your vegetable garden!!! I chased one off just this morning. (Oh...and by the way, I would build a big fence if I could, but I live in a place with CC&R's from hell, and they won't allow it). Thus, the Deer eat well!!!
    He who feels punctured must once have been a bubble. --Lao Tzu

Comment

^^Yeah, but that still doesn't detract from the cute factor of the pics.
      Last edited by rubyrose; 08-21-2008, 01:53 PM.
      A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Young venison; so tender!

Yum, Bambi for dinner, venison veal..
        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

I live in a place where deer are everywhere. In a recent background investigation I conducted I had a guy say that his only recent contact with law enforcement was for having shot a deer multiple times with a paint gun for having invaded his garden. He was not charged!!! He was, however, recently from the city! I would not consider going out into the woods without my trusty .40, but if a deer want my tomato's or asgaragus that bad, I let them have at it (after yelling and screaming at them from my porch...and perhaps an occassional rock being thrown in their direction).

And Yes, Rubyrose, none of this detracts from the cute factor!

Comment

By the way, Rubyrose, nice Buddha...

Comment

Question....if the venison comes to YOU, do you still need a deer tag?.....

That could quite the wake up in the morning.....come downstairs....scratching various bodyparts.....grab cup of coffee.....go to get the dog his snack.....notice that you now have TWO dogs......
              Last edited by LA DEP; 08-21-2008, 02:40 PM.
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Looks tasty
                "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                  Question....if the venison comes to YOU, do you still need a deer tag?.....
                  Yo, LA Dep, head far north sometime and visit. We have a whole different set of "unofficial" rules up here.
                  Last edited by theie; 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Keep. Raise it out in the backyard. Make sure it gets plenty of cattle feed.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                      Yum, Bambi for dinner, venison veal..
                      How did I know someone was going to post something about bambi and or eating the deer?

Comment

Thank you.

The effect is achieved with Photoshop, layering color over black and white and erasing parts.

Originally posted by theie View Post
                        By the way, Rubyrose, nice Buddha...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                          How did I know someone was going to post something about bambi and or eating the deer?
                          'Cuz Bambi makes cute sandwiches.
                          Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

I think theyre adorable!
                            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

is this a photochopped pic? looks like they cut the deer out of a nature scene and placed him on the couch with the beagle...

checking snopes, but I'm not sure...

here is a similar story of undeterminable origin: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bella.asp
                              Last edited by Presence; 08-21-2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3575 users online. 192 members and 3383 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X