Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical question

If the government passed laws that stated:

1) Police were to go by the British model and not be armed and therefore, all but "armed response" officers were to immediately turn in their guns, what would you do? (scary that some people, like my grandparents, think this should be the case)

2) If there was a national law passed outlawing concealed carry, even by off duty officers, how would you respond, if at all? (Not that out of the realm of possibility either)
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
    If the government passed laws that stated:

1) Police were to go by the British model and not be armed and therefore, all but "armed response" officers were to immediately turn in their guns, what would you do? (scary that some people, like my grandparents, think this should be the case)

2) If there was a national law passed outlawing concealed carry, even by off duty officers, how would you respond, if at all? (Not that out of the realm of possibility either)
    1) Retire immediately

2) Carry anyway
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

You remember a few years back that the rough tought Aussies banned ownership of firearms. I remember the footage of thousands of "guns" being picked up by hudge electromagnets to be destoyed, burn't and melted,frade our govment would have a "small" dispute with the lik'ins of Americans like me...
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

1)There would be a mass exodus from law enforcement.
        2) Carry anyway.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

1)run to Mexico
          2) carry anyways.
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

+1

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            1) Retire immediately

2) Carry anyway
            Me too!

Comment

Start a new career.

No one knows I carry now, so why would I not carry then
              Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Wake up in a cold sweat. Drink some tea, pop 2 benedryls and go back to sleep.
                “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Watch out everyone he is an anti gun liberal trying to gain support for his movement.

Run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                  You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                  "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                  Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
                    1)There would be a mass exodus from law enforcement.
                    2) Carry anyway.
                    ^^^^

Comment

1. Not enter law enforcement and become an EMT or a veterinary. Join some sort of a legal political movement to get it changed back.

2. Carry anyhow. Join some sort of a legal political movement and try to get it changed back.
                      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

1) Quit

2) Carry anyway
                        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Vote Obama/Biden and we will find out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6031 users online. 309 members and 5722 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X