300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures of a 25 year old

So i just wanted to know what is the most exciting and least exciting thing you've done for a birthday. My uncle had his yesterday and he went to the library to do homework for like 4 hours then Barnes and Noble to read. I was thrilled with excitement for him.
    Mine is today and the funnest thing I've done so far is job hunt. The rest of my day looks pretty pathetic.
    Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Happy Birtday!

Call up a friend and go do something! get out of the house! Hang out with family!

My best birthday...let's see... well, they must have been pretty good these last few years because I can't remember 'em! JK. The best birthdays are the ones where you can spend time with friends and family. The worst are those where the people you love most aren't there to share it with you.

Comment

Thanks for the wishes i have a unique situation though cause i just moved to this state and as somewhat sad as it is i have more friends on here than i presently do in my new location. Oh and i don't drink so there goes the bar idea. I really need to get out of the house though.
      Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Happy B-day man

Comment

On my 25th birrthday, I worked the overnight shift at wal-mart, and then when I got off from work, I immediately headed to my other full-time job.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

My favorite birthday is my zeroeth, when I first got to look around and stretch out a bit, after Mom let me out!

Comment

I remember my 25th birthday (it was last year). It was September 9th, a Sunday, so on the 8th I went out to dinner with a large group of friends and then pulled my hair out later that night while my Hokies got romped by LSU 48 to 7. This year my birthday is during the week so I'll be having a party that weekend...and hopefully the Hokies will beat Georgia Tech that weekend.

Happy birthday and even if you don't drink, you could still go out somewhere and start a game of darts or pool or something. Maybe start up a conversation with someone and make some friends that way. When I first came to the city I live in now I had one friend here and now I have a few different groups of friends. Are you into sports? The group of friends I hang out with the most I met last year through a coed softball league. Three of them are now my roommates! Only one played on the softball team and I met the other two through that person. Give it a shot! It can be lonely living in a new city and not knowing anyone but it will get better!

Comment

Thanks all i think i may make a trip to the local hooters. For the food!

Comment

Hooters...for the food....haha

Comment

Welcome to adulthood. I've never "celebrated" a bday on the actual day. But my last celebration... well, I'm not going to say what happened
                    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Least favorite birthday: August 9, 1975. That's when my then hubby took me to Las Vegas. I hated it. I would just as soon put my money in a trash can as gamble it away.

Best part of that day: Nixon left office, per his resignation the day before.
                      Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                      Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                      A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                        But my last celebration... well, I'm not going to say what happened
                        What's the matter justhomp, the statute of limitations not up yet?? Share and pictures are a must just ask BBB or any female on here.

Comment

Happy B-day man...I don't celebrate my birthday, it's just another day...I acknowledge I'm one year older and move on...You don't have to wait till you b-day to do something special for your self...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natejpg View Post
                            What's the matter justhomp, the statute of limitations not up yet?? Share and pictures are a must just ask BBB or any female on here.
                            HA! Needless to say, it involved an ungodly amount of alcohol and I didn't go home (or wake up) alone
                            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

^Ohhh, So thats where all those BSO car were going that night...

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3381 users online. 193 members and 3188 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X