X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngelFire
    replied
    ((((hxd))))

Is there anything I can kiss to make it feel better?

Leave a comment:

• FireCop86
    replied
    well you know what they say "when it rains, it pours" haha sorry but i couldn't resist. hope tomorrow goes better for you

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    Originally posted by hxd View Post

TC-
    Chicken noodle soup doesn't sound bad right about now. But on the other hand, neither does a Wendy's Baconator sandwich, fries, large Cherry Coke, and a small chili.

how 'bout some chicken and rice with steamed veggies?

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    I missed the one at 3 a.m. I was in a dead sleep since the night before I had been an insomniac.

I turned off my computer. Several years ago my modem in the old PowerMac got zapped out by lightning. That all was WAY too close! I could swear there was a strike not more than a mile away.

But fun. I've really enjoyed this summer. Not too hot (we had summer in May, apparently). Rain keeps everything gorgeously green, and we've still had plenty of sunshine to enjoy. Not like the summer of 92 (or thereabouts) when it rained all day nearly every day.

Upstate NY in the summer ... good times.

Originally posted by hxd View Post
    Well, the day from hell is over. It nearly went out in the fashion it came in. It included a traffic stop and me not having ID on me. I'll spare the details. Suffice it to say, I'm home and NOT writing this from a jail cell.

rubyrose-
    Which light show? The one at midnight, the next one at 1am, or the one at 3am? Either way, I saw them all. Seems that's been the norm the last couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• hxd
    replied
    Well, the day from hell is over. It nearly went out in the fashion it came in. It included a traffic stop and me not having ID on me. I'll spare the details. Suffice it to say, I'm home and NOT writing this from a jail cell.

rubyrose-
    Which light show? The one at midnight, the next one at 1am, or the one at 3am? Either way, I saw them all. Seems that's been the norm the last couple weeks.

Looker-
    The car is actually my POV. I'm only a lowly first-line officer, and my squad doesn't issue cars. That's fine by me though - I prefer to run low profile. As soon as I call on the air, I become covered by my squad's insurance carrier. That's why I do everything via the radio.

TC-
    Chicken noodle soup doesn't sound bad right about now. But on the other hand, neither does a Wendy's Baconator sandwich, fries, large Cherry Coke, and a small chili.

Smurfette-
    I've got your goose right here, hon.

Mr. CO-
    No beer. Water content is too high.

Yep. Someone always has it worse. But then again, someone always has it better. Tomorrow will be a better day. And if it's not, I'm sure I can find a padded room somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• exdrip
    replied
    "Somebody always has it worse..."

live by this, you'll do great. But you did have a pretty ****ty morning I'll say.'

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    OH my Godddd!! Glad youre OK. You need one Bourbon, one Scotch, one beer...

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Did you get chased by a goose?

No.

Hush yer whining!

Sorry, hon. Must have been that conversation...apparently, I am contagious. Who knew.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    I got chicken noodle soup!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. CO
    replied
    Sounds like you have some major issues with water today. I would just go home and get 6 pack of beer.

Leave a comment:

• Sharp
    replied
    Dang man.... I hope it gets better from there.

As someone who has had an inch+ of water in their car (litterally), A wet/dry shopvac and plenty of carpet cleaner will do wonders. And mine was river water...stinky and mucky. Cant even tell.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Looker
    replied
    Sounds like you didn't have a good "What If" plan for your OJ. That'll be a 2 on your yearly eval.

P.S. You have a sunroof on your unit?? You must be the Chief!! As my avitar indicates, I like the Chiefs!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow, that is quite a morning!! :P

On the bright side, you weren't in the crash, you weren't injured, and although it sustained some watering, your car is probably not too much worse for wear.

Huggles!!

Leave a comment:

• bigj8550
    replied
    It can always be worse, just think you could have been riding a motorcycle when it started pouring. Or you could have ordered something from BK, while the cook was taking his bath in the sink. It can always get worse!

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Hey! How about that "light show" last night? Wasn't that amazing?

Go here to view "having a bad day card."

Can't personalize it without an email addy.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5794 users online. 342 members and 5452 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X