X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. CO View Post
    The stadium is really nice but needs to be a new one. When there is a good game, you can feel the concrete under your feet shake. But that only happens when there playing the yanks. As far as Mazeppa from Minneopolis, I would do map quest and you find your answer.

Oh by the way, your A's just beat my twins. I don't like you right now. GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Go A's!

Isn't that how you feel everyday with me.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. CO
    replied
    Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
    What is the stadium like? What is the weather like in July and August?

How far is Mazeppa from Minneopolis?

The stadium is really nice but needs to be a new one. When there is a good game, you can feel the concrete under your feet shake. But that only happens when there playing the yanks. As far as Mazeppa from Minneopolis, I would do map quest and you find your answer.

Oh by the way, your A's just beat my twins. I don't like you right now. GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    From what I have heard it is a terrible baseball stadium but an awesome football stadium due to how the seats are situated and how they face the field of play. In fact both the Twins and Gophers (college football team who also plays there) are building seperate facilitys to host there games at.

Also domes in baseball and really any sport not hockey or basketball should be considered sacrilege

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    started a topic Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

What is the stadium like? What is the weather like in July and August?

How far is Mazeppa from Minneopolis?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4704 users online. 328 members and 4376 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X