300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Twins

What is the stadium like? What is the weather like in July and August?

How far is Mazeppa from Minneopolis?
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

From what I have heard it is a terrible baseball stadium but an awesome football stadium due to how the seats are situated and how they face the field of play. In fact both the Twins and Gophers (college football team who also plays there) are building seperate facilitys to host there games at.

Also domes in baseball and really any sport not hockey or basketball should be considered sacrilege
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
      What is the stadium like? What is the weather like in July and August?

How far is Mazeppa from Minneopolis?

The stadium is really nice but needs to be a new one. When there is a good game, you can feel the concrete under your feet shake. But that only happens when there playing the yanks. As far as Mazeppa from Minneopolis, I would do map quest and you find your answer.

Oh by the way, your A's just beat my twins. I don't like you right now. GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. CO View Post
        The stadium is really nice but needs to be a new one. When there is a good game, you can feel the concrete under your feet shake. But that only happens when there playing the yanks. As far as Mazeppa from Minneopolis, I would do map quest and you find your answer.

Oh by the way, your A's just beat my twins. I don't like you right now. GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Go A's!

Isn't that how you feel everyday with me.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3655 users online. 251 members and 3404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X