300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hestitate to give an update

for fear that things will change; it appears my mother is improving somewhat. He white count went from 700 to 9,600 since yesterday. Doctors can't figure out what is wrong with her and now she's gone and blown their mind with this. I haven't a clue. She's not out of the woods, but at least she's starting to act more like herself. They took the restraints off since she promised to stay in the bed and leave the trache and IVs alone. Hardheaded woman.

My husband stayed at home today. He reinjured his ribs last night.

Apparently I won an Olympic Gold Medal and threw my fist in the air and yelled, "YESSSSSS!!!"

I was (unfortunately) asleep at the time of my crowning glory and scared the crapola outta him...he jumped up and strained the barely recovering ribs.

So, anywho...he's at home with the little one (school starts in one week!!! YEAH!!!).

I get random messages, "WTF is wrong with your dog?"

I don't know what NODONTDOTHAT has done. I assume I will find out when I get home. I did shampoo a small section of carpet this morning because he ate the lo mein out of the trashcan and then threw it up on the floor. Perhaps my man found the rest of the lo mein...
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Smurfette,
    I am so glad your mother has improved...I know she is not out of the woods yet but any improvement is good. How is your father doing? Ya'll are still in my prayers. Including NODONTDOTHAT.
    Its not the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop, its the PERSON behind the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop.

Officer August "Augie" Tefts, Westfield MA PD EOW 12/23/05
    He was a great officer and is sadly missed

sigpic

Detective Paul McNulty, Springfield MA PD retired passed away 10/8/07

Comment

I'ave heard you can't keep a good dog down, but apparently the dog can't either, huh? Tony O's in for a treat!

I'll keep holding my breath before I break out the bubbly.

Comment

Daddy's okay. We made him get a checkup quite literally in the hallway from the Doctor. He's worried of course...can't stop that. It's good news about the white count, but still frustrating since they haven't a clue what is wrong with her.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Congrats on the gold medal! What event was it in again? The pole vault?

I'm glad to hear about your mom. It's a couple steps in the right direction. But like you said, she's not out of the woods yet. Steady, continued improvement is a good thing. As exciting as it may be to see her getting better, maintain a GUARDED optimism - at least until test results show something conclusive.

Hopefully your dad's doing better too.

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
            Congrats on the gold medal! What event was it in again? The pole vault?
            Ah. HA! Pommel Horse.
            sigpic

Comment

I am glad to hear it is going better! Hopefully it contiunes to get better until your family is back to semi normal.
              Originally posted by Smurfette_76
              You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
              "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
              Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Glad Mom has improved!!!
                Glad you got the gold, I would not accept any less from ya, and hubby just needs to move a little faster. *snickers*
                Hope He gets better fast too.
                Dad..well he is like Hubby, needs to just get all the way better,.
                I'm still praying!!!
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

OH!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo main and Dogs typically don't mix. Ladybug didn't keep her trash can snack down that time either.
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

Good to hear about your mom.

That is hell of funny about your dog. I laugh everytime his name is mentioned.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

That's awsome Smurfette...All the best...
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear she's getting better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats great. Now make sure you keep youself healthy and rested. You will do no good to anyone if your sick as well.

Take care and keep us updated as much as possible.
                          "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                          (Smurfette)

Comment

glad there is a bit of improvement, you and yours and still in my prayers!
                            This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5180 users online. 333 members and 4847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X