300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear Worms- Took long enough

About 3 years ago, we went to a local P.F. Changs for dinner. Aside-BEST asian food in the world

OK they had music in the background and I heard a song I really enjoyed. Kinda slow rolling ballady alt. rock tune. Kinda like Live but wasnt.
    I have Rhapsody music player and scoured the genres and couldnt find this song.
    One night at work, I walk into the local Stop-N-Rob and gues what song was playing? YEP. I yelled out "WHO KNOWS WHO SINGS THIS DAMN SONG"
    no one.
    OK so I forget about it for awhile, until last week. I reluctantly left the wifes Bob-FM crap station on, guess what song came on?
    YEP- I dialed the radio station and spoke with the P.D. he told me who it was.
    PROBLEM SOLVED

Enjoy The Freshman by The Verve Pipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvZjSxat0Ak
    I got nothing for now

Wow... that song has been out for about 12 years now. There were several different cuts and remixes. Not a bad song.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya. SOmetimes Im slow with the new music.
      Iam a product of 80s hair band music.
      I got nothing for now

Comment

P.F. Changs - yummmmmmmmmm

There use to be a website - yes.net that listed all the radio stations & their playlist for the last 24 hours. It was great, but its not available anymore!

Bob doesn't like you dissing Bob. He's plays everything you know!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

shamless bump for more ear worms
          I got nothing for now

Comment

I love the Verve. "Bittersweet Symphony" is one of the best songs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by JMTX View Post
              I love the Verve. "Bittersweet Symphony" is one of the best songs ever.
              Different band.
              The Verve is an English rock band, formed in 1989. The Verve Pipe is an American post-grunge band formed in Lansing Michigan in 1991.

Though I'll admit, Bittersweet Symphony can get stuck in your head rather easily.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6112 users online. 370 members and 5742 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X