300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless guy

I was driving through down town Funky town today. I turned a corner and looked down and behind a building where I saw a homeless guy sitting next to the building with all his "Gear". But I noticed something in his left ear. It was a BLUE TOOTH head set!!!
    He teaches my hands to make war,
    so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
    Psalms 18:34

Originally posted by SPC-1 View Post
    I was driving through down town Funky town today. I turned a corner and looked down and behind a building where I saw a homeless guy sitting next to the building with all his "Gear". But I noticed something in his left ear. It was a BLUE TOOTH head set!!!
    hmm either he stole it or he was a under cover cop if he was under cover the blue tooth gave it away if he stole it well damn
    Lawdog TCSO
    In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
    well daisy if you do

Comment

Thats nothing. A couple weeks ago I saw a crackhead spraying his ENTIRE body with WINDEX! face and all...
      "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Probably doesn't even know what it's for or how to use it.

Had a conversation with a street friend of mine who had "found" a cell phone. She wondered why it didn't work....
        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

The guy could be working for a dope dealer.

Comment

Maybe the voices in his head moved to Montana and he needed a way to keep in contact.

Every time I see some guy arguing with someone who isn't there, I wonder if he's actually screaming at some other guy across the country who's screaming back at him. Telepathic homeless people.
            sigpic
            Don't make me gassy.
            You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Ah yes, I ped checked Jesus sleeping in a park at about 0300 hours last week, or so I was told. I had not realized heaven was a green bench and 2 plastic bags of reaking clothing.

Comment

He might be upper class homeless....
                He teaches my hands to make war,
                so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
                Psalms 18:34

Comment

i was on duty yesterday getting breakfast from the truck and a homeless guy asked me for a dollar for coffee, i usually don't give out money....cash is always used for something else....but i told him i would buy him a coffee. i told the guy he could keep the change from my order it was 20 cents i think and he went to put it in his pocket and out rolls a wad of cash.....i just crossed my arms and had to laugh, i was waiting for him to pull away in the mercedes that was double parked by the truck.
                  sigpic
                  "From now on, all your opinions will be ignored!"

Comment

Originally posted by SPC-1 View Post
                    Probably just some exec. from Enron.
                    "Valor would cease to be a virtue, if there were no injustice." -Agesilaus the Great

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JSODEP5338 View Post
                        Probably just some exec. from Enron.
                        *snickers*

SPC-1 He might be upper class homeless....
                        \

*snickers more*

This is why I don't ever try to figure some people out. They are just wack, and thats it. No reason.
                        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                        Oscar Wilde

Comment

I saw a homless guy the other day in a higher income area. He used to own a business in a nearby town. I saw an article in the paper about him a week later. He lives in a larger city now and comes down here to beg for money because he makes more cash. Apparently it pays better than his business did and he isn't homeless. He has his own place and commutes to "work"
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Panhandling can be quite the lucrative profession!

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/08/24/020301.php

According to a recent survey conducted by the Downtown Denver Partnership, 42% of the population has given money to panhandlers in the past year and the average person there gives $1.84 each time he or she is approached by a panhandler, for a total of about $25 a year. This adds up to an awful lot of money - a total of over $4.6 million, divided among about a thousand panhandlers. That's an average of about $50,000 per active panhandler per year, with confidential interviews with panhandlers indicating that they make between $35,000 and $100,000 tax free per year and view panhandling as the equivalent of a job or a profession. Some even have homes and support families on their panhandling income.
                            Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by lawdog30 View Post
                              hmm either he stole it or he was a under cover cop if he was under cover the blue tooth gave it away if he stole it well damn
                              If he was UC, it apparently didn't give anything away. We wasn't made as a UC, right?

Motorola makes a BT adapter that works with their newer lines of portable radios. I have one, and it works really well. I have to carry a radio all day at my full-time job. It's nice being able to hide the radio and just have a BT headset visible. Those things are so commonplace now, that nobody thinks twice about it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4353 users online. 252 members and 4101 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X