300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience at the Warped Tour

Okay so I was orginally suppose to go with one of my friends who convinced me to go with her. But she couldn't go and I really wanted to go to see what it was like.

I felt a little old to be going to one of these things but I actually enjoyed my time there even though it wasn't very long since I wasn't feeling good and my other friend had to be at work at 3pm.

We had the chance to listen to Angels and Airwaves, Street Patrol and a couple of the other bands.

When Street Patrol went onto the stage I started to get up really close. This is when my friend pulled me back. I asked what she was doing. I soon found out why she pulled me back.

About 15-20 teeny boppers started running around in a circle and hitting each other. I was like what the f***! She told me it was called the Mosh Pit. I thought the mosh pit was the crowd surfing. They looked like the were high on drugs! I may go the next time it is in San Francisco but Mountain View was a pain to get to especially the way I was feeling.

I took some pictures and they are on my myspace.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Ha, those mosh pits will get ya. I was in my first one early this year at a metal concert downtown... lot of elbows flying and noses being broken, but pretty fun actually.

Comment

I got dropped and then kicked some chick in the face as I was surfing at EDGE Fest this year. Hella good time though!!
      He teaches my hands to make war,
      so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
      Psalms 18:34

Comment

sounds crazy.

Comment

If it's too crazy, you're too old

Comment

Originally posted by tehJet View Post
            If it's too crazy, you're too old
            Well I will be 35 in a month! It was fun but maybe because it was too crazy because of the way I was feeling. I am sure I would've enjoyed my time if I wasn't feeling crappy and I didn't have to go back home.
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I am actually in here somewhere........ ahhhh youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mswj3i6AU8M
              “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
              ― Henry Ford

Comment

I was at a Zebrahead concert in Milwaukee a few years back. They wanted us all to form a "Circle of Death." Naive Guams was thinking "SWEET!!!!" I learned the VERY HARD way to that you DO NOT want to trip...
                sigpic

Comment

Warped tour??? BBB I didn't know you had ur own tour LOL

Comment

haha i didnt think they still had the warped tour going on. i went when i was around 13 or 14 and saw green day play. i was at another concert with a friend when we almost got caught up in a mosh pit. luckily some guy saw us and pulled us out, probably saved our lives, lol
                    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

so baseball, guess your the old creepy person at the back of the concert, huh? you weren't driving a large white van and offered candy to children did you!!!???!!! LOL im just kidding, hey be lucky she pulled you back because if you walked into that pit and had no idea what it was, you would have probably goten really injured.
                      dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz1028 View Post
                        I am actually in here somewhere........ ahhhh youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mswj3i6AU8M

Wow...they call that music?...

i feel like a little part of me died watching just the first 20 seconds of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                          I was at a Zebrahead concert in Milwaukee a few years back. They wanted us all to form a "Circle of Death." Naive Guams was thinking "SWEET!!!!" I learned the VERY HARD way to that you DO NOT want to trip...

Haha! My first time in a heavy mosh I ended up right in the middle of it. At the time I was probably about 5'7", 120 lbs. This freaking massive dude who was at least 6'4" and looked easily 225 lbs. shoved me so hard and I went so fast about 10 ft. to my right. All I remember thinking as I stumbled my way across the mosh, feet barely touching the ground was "Please God, don't let me fall!" Losing your balance in a mosh pit can be fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                            Wow...they call that music?...

i feel like a little part of me died watching just the first 20 seconds of that...
                            NYHC!!!!
                            “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
                            ― Henry Ford

Comment

I still like that music - and YEH really loud! - but i do fear the Pit because of my bad knees lol... I just try to stay far enough out of the way.

But at the last Bouncing Souls show i thought i was safe - until other people behind me even heard a great song start, and they all plowed toward the front, almost knocking me down. I had to grab hold of a large pole, and it wasnt fun. I dont like that fear of being crushed! Or not being able to get back up! That's how i know i should've stayed up in the seats... but at the time, my friends wanted me down there with them.

It was still a great show. Go for it BBB! Just stay clear of the crazies

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5382 users online. 341 members and 5041 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X