Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest thing

Non-LEOs can play along.

What is the strangest, scariest, weirdest thing you have ever found in a purse or diaper bag? (Yours, someone else's, during a search, etc.)
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Here's one for the record books. It wasn't in a purseÂ*or diaper bag but...

I was not in the room myself because I am a male officer. However, I was in the jail at the time and was told about this when I heard the female guards laughing. It seems one of our fine citizens was brought to jail and, during a strip search, was told to "squat and cough"...(you may be familiar with that drill.) When she did, out popped a crack pipe and a bic lighter. No, it had not been concealed in her rectum.

One other story along the same line was related to me by a female Sgt. who had worked for years in a large metro area facility. Same S&Q drill. The difference was what popped out (same cavity). A small 25 cal pistol! As far as I know the story is true.

GEEZ!
    visit my blog if you are so inclined.
    http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
    (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

A purse full of vomit.

Comment

Guy shoved $23 up his *** just before getting hauled to jail. I guess he didn't trust the jail to keep his fortune for him. Corrections officer put it in a plastic bag with the rest of his stuff for him for when he gets out, still covered in ****. lol
        "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

We frequently have women suitcasing drugs and paraphernalia. I ain't going up there to get it...I will inform the matron that you have a foreign object and wait for her to recover it. LOL

As for the purses. I found the cremated remains of a dog in one. It had spilled in the bottom of the purse. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was there, it was dark outside and so I dumped the contents of the purse on the hood of a patrol car. Fido went the way of the wind. She called and complained on me.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
            As for the purses. I found the cremated remains of a dog in one. It had spilled in the bottom of the purse. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was there, it was dark outside and so I dumped the contents of the purse on the hood of a patrol car. Fido went the way of the wind. She called and complained on me.

Makes me wanna quote lines like:

"Frankly Sgt. I don't give a ..."

"You need to be cuffed, and cuffed hard. And by someone who knows how!"

Comment

Like I'm suppose to know Fido was in the purse? I had that dog's ashes everywhere. What a PITA.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

OMGoodness! Dog's ashes? That sounds like something my MIL would do.

I saw a COPS (I think it was) episode once where a woman kept urine samples in her purse.
                http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

As for the purses. I found the cremated remains of a dog in one. It had spilled in the bottom of the purse. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was there, it was dark outside and so I dumped the contents of the purse on the hood of a patrol car. Fido went the way of the wind.
                  That's funny. Gives a whole new meaning to "puttin' on the dog".

Comment

I don't care what the lady said. That was pretty "dog-gone funny" in my opinion!

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

Comment

We frequently have women suitcasing drugs and paraphernalia. I ain't going up there to get it...I will inform the matron that you have a foreign object and wait for her to recover it. LOL

Did you get any, or a lot of the ashes on you?...
                      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5445 users online. 298 members and 5147 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X