300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK girls....

Need a link for cheap / reasonable price purses, and wallets.

Pizz ant went off this morning/ as I discussed in another thread. My purse and wallet are .....unsurvivable.

thanks
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Why don't you come visit me? I'll take you to NYC. We can go into Chinatown and I'll show you how to haggle.

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
      Why don't you come visit me? I'll take you to NYC. We can go into Chinatown and I'll show you how to haggle.
      booking SW airlines now.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Woah. What happened to the purse and who/what is pizzant?

That's serious, now. Damage to purses is almost a cardinal sin.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I thought this thread would be about Oklahama girls; you know, the kind who want to get you into church, into bed, or both

Comment

hey I know that I am not a girl but go to www.purseparty.com and the representative to look for is Rebecca Griffin she was the onyl one in texas but I think that there is one more now and there are none in oklahoma either no matter what area you live in she will be able to help you out
            Lawdog TCSO
            In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
            well daisy if you do

Comment

I don't carry a purse. I usually leave it in the van. (I know, I know.) But the times I am forced to have my purse with me, I wear it backpack style. A friend of mine made mine and it fits my wallet/day planner, 5 diapers, 2 pull-ups, a ziplock back of ziplock bags and washcloths, 3 cloth pads, pens, random scraps of mysterious stuff, and who knows what else. Plus, a couple of diaper pins pinned to the inside of the bag.

On my back, it keeps my hands free and deters purse snatching.

I's easy to spot in public. A child strapped to the front of me with my homemade mei-tei carrier, a purse strapped to the back of me, and a child in each hand.

Here is a link for a cheaply priced leather purse.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&me=&seller=

And others from a quick google:
              http://www.nextag.com/backpack-purses/search-html
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158292 users online. 130 members and 158162 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X