Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat question

ok....
    My male cat is about 15 pounds, fixed and 7 years old. He is the middle cat of three. He was bottle fed by me until he could eat. I got him eyues closed on mama's milk.

Problem?

He will not stop marking the house.
    I got up this morning, showered, gave the cats treats, walked the dog, she got her treats, walked out...then saw I still had on my dog walking shoes.
    Changed shoes, and walked back to get my things to leave.

F**ker sprayed my purse while I changed shoes. This is the second time he has done so.

Last week he got on the counter top and sprayed the wall by the door. FULL FORCE....I..............was not happy. I did get it clean and thankfully it wasnt the carpet.
    I'm at the point where I am about to put him down for the behavior.

any suggestions?
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Sounds like an outdoor cat to me. Bye! Take your chances with the coyotes, cat!

Comment

Originally posted by IMachU View Post
      Sounds like an outdoor cat to me. Bye! Take your chances with the coyotes, cat!
      not a chance. I can't let him out, or make him a stray again. He was declawed. He is a strickly indoor cat, except for when he escapes and plays. then he marks my plants.
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

7 years old might be tough..but you can marinate.

But remember, it tastes like chicken!!! 15 pounds?? Could invite guests, too!!
        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer..._urinespraying
          "When people show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
            But remember, it tastes like chicken!!! 15 pounds?? Could invite guests, too!!
            never thought of that.
            got any crock pot recipes?
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

thanks.
              What not to do:
              - Do not punish the cat by hitting, spanking, or slapping for spraying. Similarly, do not take the cat to the area and admonish him. This might well teach the cat to be afraid of you. The cat may actually spray more if he is stressed by the punishment.
              Too late! I grabbed him spanked him (kinda hard) and poured some vinagar water on him. (like half the bottle)

He got the message as he ran hissing at me and soaked!
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

^^ Ditto or the meat grinder.
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Kidney and urinary tract issues are very common with cats. Rule that out before treating it as a behavioral issue. If this is new behavior, that's the likely culprit.

Comment

Behavioral issue.. he has done this off and all almost his entire life. no- No UTI...and kidney problems...He had worms. He got two injections.
                    one for the worms and one of estrogen!!!
                    The doc said...it MIGHT mellow him out. worth a try.
                    Oscar Wilde

Comment

sounds like he is just a little p****r...... sorry....had to go there......

has something happened around the house that he might be miffed about?....another cat, you handling another cat/dog outside the house, you leaving them alone on vacation ect?.....

or is he simply the spawn of Satans' cat?
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Well in that case...

15 pounds, huh? Fatten him up another 5 or so and then find a chinese restaurant to sell him to. Make sure you charge by the lb.

Comment

Oscar Wilde

Comment

http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html
                            http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
                              I would have appreciated a warning, Mrs. Hoppes.
                              ..................................................

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3282 users online. 167 members and 3115 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X