300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Obama vdeo

If I had not lost respect for him before, I have now!
    He is going to do away with nuclear weapons, the war in Iraq, and above all stop building any military support.

scary video

watch it before it gets pulled.
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

This is an uninterrupted 51-second video of Obama speaking; he's telling us exactly what he will do to the military...watch it before this too is removed off the web site.

Pass it on...the USA needs a Wake-up call.

http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/0...otect-america/

This is absolutely shocking & reprehensible. He plans to unilaterally disarm our nation.The question is... for what? And more specifically, for whom ?!!!!!!!!

if the link didnt work...
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Comment

Wooooow.
      I already thought he was nuts.
      This just proves it.

God help us all if he gets into office.
      "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
      Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
      Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

This guy could destroy America if he gets into office. That's not just words, that's reality.

He wants to disarm, get rid of missile-defense systems, slow military production of new weapons... wow.

Comment

Having voted for Presidents for over 40 years, Obama is without a doubt the worst the Democrats have ever offered. The people that back and worship him are only doing so because they despise President Bush.

Personally I despise the man because of the dirtbags he has associated with over the years.
          Retired LASD

Comment

A freaking lunatic. He truly scares me.

Comment

So... Barack Obama, your "sole priority for defense spending will be protecting the American people." Right? You said it... right there, clear as day.

Tell me how you plan to PROTECT US... by cutting the spending on the development of combat technology. Tell me how you plan to PROTECT US by getting us out of a war without first stopping the threat.

Tell me again, Barack Obama, how you plant to PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE????
              sigpic

Comment

The guy is insane.

I am actually going to update my voter registration and cast a vote AGAINST this guy.
                http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wow now I know I am voting for the right person

Comment

Old video, but good nonetheless.

I am still of the opinion that anyone who would vote for a person like Barack Obama is, in my book, irresponsible, negligent, and their incompetency should be grounds for not being able to vote.

......but then again, that's a law I'd sign into effect if I were president...... which makes me completely unelectable these days.
                    1*

Comment

My favorite line was:

"I don't switch positions or make promises that can't be kept."
                      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                        Old video, but good nonetheless.

I am still of the opinion that anyone who would vote for a person like Barack Obama is, in my book, irresponsible, negligent, and their incompetency should be grounds for not being able to vote.

......but then again, that's a law I'd sign into effect if I were president...... which makes me completely unelectable these days.
                        Thanx! And I am a moron too

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                          Wow now I know I am voting for the right person
                          Just as I know I am voting AGAINST the right guy.......(and this time around, I am voting AGAINST one candidate and not FOR one)
                          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                            Just as I know I am voting AGAINST the right guy.......(and this time around, I am voting AGAINST one candidate and not FOR one)
                            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                              Thanx! And I am a moron too
                              *waves* Me too!

But i think you can get sued nowadays for using that word, ya know

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5970 users online. 356 members and 5614 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X