Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's message is not just "change"...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama's message is not just "change"...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4

    "Never gonna give, never gonna give...."

  • #2
    You're right, it's not. It's tax the producers. Tax the consumers. Tax the people who create jobs. Tax the people who work the jobs. And if there is anything left of your paycheck, you can believe it's gonna be "pocket CHANGE." God help us.
    visit my blog if you are so inclined.
    http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
    (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

    Comment


    • #3
      Obama is just the modern day Robin Hood. Steal from the working and give to the lazy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DalMTaylor View Post
        Obama is just the modern day Robin Hood. Steal from the working and give to the lazy.
        That's an excellent way to put it! And Obama is already vowing to raise taxes if elected!

        I found out today that the extra expenses of a burned out water heater and other small emergencies has us overdrawn at the bank...and payday isn't until a week from Friday! Who the **** is gonna give ME a handout?! ANybody got any extra "gas-stamps" laying around?? I'm lookin' for ol' Robin in MY HOOD!
        visit my blog if you are so inclined.
        http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
        (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

        Comment


        • #5
          You can get a payday loan.

          Comment


          • #6
            He'll never get a elected not because he's half black and white, it's due to his lack of experience!!
            EMPTY SUITE............
            Take care and stay safe!
            Ralph8119
            A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
            sigpic
            http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

            A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
            http://www.policeny.com/home.html

            Policelink!
            http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

            Inside The New York City Police Academy!
            http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

            Comment


            • #7
              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
              Oscar Wilde

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ralph8119 View Post
                He'll never get a elected not because he's half black and white, it's due to his lack of experience!!
                EMPTY SUITE
                ............
                + 10 thousand!!!!
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GWBJR
                  A presidential candidate at a loss for words: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/773194/

                  I wonder why?
                  Same goes for Obama.
                  Teleprompter goes out:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4TRrojNJQ

                  Here's a question that Obama's handlers didn't prepare him for so he had no script and had to adlib it.

                  "If you had to do it over again, knowing what you know now, would you support the surge?"

                  "No, because keep in mind that question, you wouldn't ... but keep in mind that kind of hypothetical is very difficult to know hindsight is 20-20 ... later ... but I think that what I'm absolutely convinced of is that at that time we had to change the political debate because the view of the Bush administration at that time was one that I just disagreed with."
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBO5s8NUOxw

                  Obama isn't a good speaker, he's a good reader of someone else's work. Anyone can read something given to them, it takes no skill. And for those of you still saying that he should be president because he's a great speaker, so was Hitler, doesn't make him a great person or one that should lead a country.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LCM99 View Post
                    Same goes for Obama.
                    Teleprompter goes out:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4TRrojNJQ

                    Here's a question that Obama's handlers didn't prepare him for so he had no script and had to adlib it.

                    "If you had to do it over again, knowing what you know now, would you support the surge?"

                    "No, because keep in mind that question, you wouldn't ... but keep in mind that kind of hypothetical is very difficult to know hindsight is 20-20 ... later ... but I think that what I'm absolutely convinced of is that at that time we had to change the political debate because the view of the Bush administration at that time was one that I just disagreed with."
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBO5s8NUOxw

                    Obama isn't a good speaker, he's a good reader of someone else's work. Anyone can read something given to them, it takes no skill. And for those of you still saying that he should be president because he's a great speaker, so was Hitler, doesn't make him a great person or one that should lead a country.
                    LCM99 be on the words I saw the same B.S. I would have loved a black or a hispanic American become the next president of these United States, not this ONE!!!!!
                    Take care and stay safe!
                    Ralph8119
                    A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                    sigpic
                    http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

                    A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                    http://www.policeny.com/home.html

                    Policelink!
                    http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

                    Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                    http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GWBJR
                      I thought the same was true with my so called co workers, as i started to promote up I realized there was a problem, not with me, but with them. Like you stated not this one, so which one? The famous cliche: my best friend is #####. Thats why I love civil service exams when administered properly, you can get your A** handed to you. We also have the rule of one. Those that put in the most work are rewarded. And we do have people crying. My obligation is to help my subordinates promote. We have truly lost something in the mix. The ability to influence as you promote is incredible.
                      Condi.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        talk about a thread hi-jack. did anyone even see the video?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by silasblack View Post
                          talk about a thread hi-jack. did anyone even see the video?
                          ummmmm... Nope. Sorry old school computer with dial up makes downloading videos a pain in the hard drive! But ya gotta understand that politics is a polarizing issue. Open the door a crack and the flood comes in with a fury.
                          visit my blog if you are so inclined.
                          http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
                          (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GWBJR
                            I thought the same was true with my so called co workers, as i started to promote up I realized there was a problem, not with me, but with them. Like you stated not this one, so which one? The famous cliche: my best friend is #####. Thats why I love civil service exams when administered properly, you can get your A** handed to you. We also have the rule of one. Those that put in the most work are rewarded. And we do have people crying. My obligation is to help my subordinates promote. We have truly lost something in the mix. The ability to influence as you promote is incredible. Some has helped some else and we tend to forget. We always need to help someone else even though they do not agree with us.
                            Colin Powell

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 6054 users online. 336 members and 5718 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X