Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Hotels

Okay,

You guys have come through in the past so I'm checking once again. I'm coming to NY with the wife on Dec. 11 - 15th. I know it's just before Christmas but is every single hotel just crazy high up there. I'm not finding anything that seems safe to stay for under 300.00 a night. I don't think I'll bring the firearm because of the trouble. Does anyone know of last minute sites or any particular hotels that may be reasonable?

Thanks,

jamie

Originally posted by jwelch View Post
    Okay,

You guys have come through in the past so I'm checking once again. I'm coming to NY with the wife on Dec. 11 - 15th. I know it's just before Christmas but is every single hotel just crazy high up there. I'm not finding anything that seems safe to stay for under 300.00 a night. I don't think I'll bring the firearm because of the trouble. Does anyone know of last minute sites or any particular hotels that may be reasonable?

Thanks,

jamie
    Have you considered places on the NJ side? We were in NYC for the Pope's visit, and stayed at a Sheraton in Weehauken ($210/night for a room with a king + a sleeper sofa), very convenient to the ferry to get over to the NYC side.
    Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Try Holiday Inn at Laguardia Airport or JFK.......there are a number of H. I.s in the area that might might fill your need.

Comment

Definately stay in Jersey. I live in NJ and it is only a 15 mile ride into the city. Also, you can easily catch a train or bus at many locations so you don't have to pay outrageous parking fees. Have fun on your trip.

Comment

Thanks for the posts. I'm checking the NJ area hotels as we speak.

Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4226 users online. 196 members and 4030 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X