Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush FAILS at the Olympics

At least it looks right to him

BEIJING - AUGUST 10: President of the United States, George W. Bush holds up the American Flag the wrong way before wife Laura Bush instructs him to turn it around at the swimming arena at the National Aquatics Center during day 2 of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games on August 10, 2008 in Beijing, China.

I think that pic of him trying to look through binoculars without removing the caps is better.

Comment

Originally posted by CathyGo View Post
      I think that pic of him trying to look through binoculars without removing the caps is better.
      This post is WORTHLESS without pics

Comment

Originally posted by CathyGo View Post

According to www.snopes.com , it is undetermined if that ever happened..
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
        United States Army
        5th Special Forces Group
        Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
        Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
        Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

oh leave him be . . . . he looks so genuinely HAPPY/EXCITED to be there . . . .
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
            oh leave him be . . . . he looks so genuinely HAPPY/EXCITED to be there . . . .
            (maybe NSFW) I would be too!
            summer - winter - work

Comment

At least hes being supportive and holding up a flag. (as opposed to an "O")

I wonder if he went to see our teams gynasticate...
              "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
              Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
              Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

I thought this was about him not smacking Misty May on the butt...

Either way, he's happy, he's supporting our athletes... let's leave him be.
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Lord.

Nice to see the liberals on here still bash him when he's doing good stuff for the US.

Comment

As others said, he looks pretty happy there. BS people making fun of him for that, and I just say that because of the act, not who it's happening to.

Comment

I will never forget watching GWB joining the Olympian athletes in the stands, during the opening ceremonies of the 2002 Salt Lake City winter games. One girl pulled out her cell phone and handed it to him. He spoke to the person, on the other end. I have always thought he's more a "man of the common people" than that poser, Bill Clinton. But again, that's just my opinion.
                      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
                        So did a lot of other things, lets see if this will go down as the most corrupt administration ever.
                        You're so, sooooo, fortunate. For the rest of your lives, you and the people who suffer from BDS (Bush derangement syndrome), will always have him to blame for your troubles.
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I love the girl to his left looking over like she has a big WTF face. haha

In any case, hes waving around our flag and looks so damn happy, lets leave him be...
                          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                            You're so, sooooo, fortunate. For the rest of your lives, you and the people who suffer from BDS (Bush derangement syndrome), will always have him to blame for your troubles.
                            +1

It's sad that people are so loathsome of our Goverment and our leaders, but they love to live our country for free...
                            Last edited by Arewethereyet; 08-13-2008, 08:04 AM. Reason: .

Comment

This made me laugh even harder. It puts such a stupider twist on it. Don't worry, I didn't make it; a friend sent it to me. He face is so red when he flips it around.

I commend him (for once)..... at least he can laugh this one off. Not too much other stuff he can do that with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eZqIRuQhY
                              Last edited by The SSheriff; 08-13-2008, 09:33 AM. Reason: Wrong Youtube link

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5762 users online. 329 members and 5433 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X