X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does burgerking taste so good ?

warning.....if you just ate some BK dont click the link

http://view.break.com/553140
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Wow, all the people who work at the BK near me can't even speak english.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

I don't eat BK...

but what's with the hair?
      Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
      Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
      A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Explanation from fictional outcry witness:
        "Well, what had happened was, he were makin' fun, 'cause BK mean Blood Killa, and KFC mean Kill _________ Crips. But yo playa, dude seem like he havin' fun. So whassup, yo?"

Maybe he was just overdoing the "employees must wash hands" thing.

I don't see how he can work in food service with that "guilty by reason of" hairstyle and all those tattoos.

Comment

S'rong man? Ain't U want clean peoples f fixin burgas? I know my burgas betta be clean, dog.

Comment

Oh, and please put at least one tomato in with you. There have been reports about mold and such. I want to ensure that my sandwich is made with a properly washed tomato.

Comment

Uhhhhh.....
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

For some reason I think I hear loud music in the background.

Possible fake?

Comment

I'm not even gonna watch it.

I love Burger King. Not that i eat it THAT often...

My latest true love is Sonic... *sigh*

I'm guessing it's about food workers... if you think regular restaurant food workers are always all that, think again.

Comment

I can't believe that manager didn't go back. I hope everyone got a early/late birthday present. A good old pink slip with their next paycheck and a note saying happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by The SSheriff View Post
                      For some reason I think I hear loud music in the background.

Possible fake?
                      Many restaurants, when they close, will crank the music while cleaning.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The SSheriff View Post

Possible fake?
                        Its real...

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Aug...ngBath,00.html

XENIA, Ohio — Burger King Corp. said Tuesday it had parted ways with an employee who was recorded taking a soapy bath in a utility sink in one of its restaurants in a video that ended up on his MySpace page.

The nearly four-minute video, which was posted online Thursday, shows the man taking the bath to celebrate his birthday. In the video, shot by another worker, the employee refers to himself only as "Mr. Unstable" and appears to be naked.

Timothy Tackett, 25, told WDTN-TV in Dayton that he is the sink-bather and that he made the video for his MySpace page. The video had been removed by Tuesday night.

Tackett said he regretted taking the bath because it led to the firing of the employee who did the recording, as well as the restaurant's shift manager.

Burger King spokeswoman Denise Wilson said earlier Tuesday that two employees involved in the incident were fired and a third quit. She declined to identify the employees or say whether the man who took the bath quit or was fired. Tackett said he was fired.

A message left by The Associated Press for a Timothy Tackett in Centerburg was not immediately returned.

Greene County Health Commissioner Mark McDonnell said he dispatched an inspector to the restaurant, but workers had already sterilized the sink, which is used to clean large pieces of equipment.

Comment

I retract my last "possible fake" statement with this one:

Comment

Reason #2,553,679 why you need to be careful about what you post on the internet.

He may have removed it from his MySpace page, but it will likely be on the net for infinity.

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
                              http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Aug...ngBath,00.html

XENIA, Ohio — Burger King Corp. said Tuesday it had parted ways with an employee who was recorded taking a soapy bath in a utility sink in one of its restaurants in a video that ended up on his MySpace page.

The nearly four-minute video, which was posted online Thursday, shows the man taking the bath to celebrate his birthday. In the video, shot by another worker, the employee refers to himself only as "Mr. Unstable" and appears to be naked.

Timothy Tackett, 25, told WDTN-TV in Dayton that he is the sink-bather and that he made the video for his MySpace page. The video had been removed by Tuesday night.

Tackett said he regretted taking the bath because it led to the firing of the employee who did the recording, as well as the restaurant's shift manager.

Burger King spokeswoman Denise Wilson said earlier Tuesday that two employees involved in the incident were fired and a third quit. She declined to identify the employees or say whether the man who took the bath quit or was fired. Tackett said he was fired.

A message left by The Associated Press for a Timothy Tackett in Centerburg was not immediately returned.

Greene County Health Commissioner Mark McDonnell said he dispatched an inspector to the restaurant, but workers had already sterilized the sink, which is used to clean large pieces of equipment.
                              Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                              Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                              A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4654 users online. 272 members and 4382 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X