300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one?

Which one of these pictures should I use for my background photo on my blog?

They may look a like but they arent. They aren't pictures of ME!

or

Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-10-2008, 08:52 PM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Neither bbb, use this one.

I'm just kidding. I like the 2nd one you posted.
    "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
    You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Ha ha..... I may use something like that for my other blog which is soley dedicated to the military and the troops.

The 2nd one is the view from my work at night that is.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Don't use a background photo.

At least, I am interpreting that phrase as meaning a photo over which you will overlay text. If that's what you mean, all you will do is make it hard to read your text.

If you mean a banner photo, that's different. A banner photo would take only a portion of the photos you've posted. They are much wider than they are tall, e.g. 3" high to 8" wide.
        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

the second one
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I've made it so that the text is easy for other to read. Not like my blog will be read.

Comment

Use the one with the sun shinning off the clouds....that one is the best

Comment

The one wif da tree!
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

#3, the Helicopter ;-)
                  ~S~

Comment

BBB, as soon as I saw the title, you KNOW what I thought, right?

LOL
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                      BBB, as soon as I saw the title, you KNOW what I thought, right?

LOL

Yes. I know. I thought of that after I posted it.

Comment

2nd one
                        Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Definitely the second one.
                          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Definitely number two...
                            sigpic

Comment

hows about this one
                              http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ster&rb=255346

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6259 users online. 356 members and 5903 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X