300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimental Voting For Your Issues

Here is the deal. The experiment is to see what candidate you would vote for who has most of your views, or will push for your views. For the purpose of the experiment, what ever your candidate says he/she will do, they WILL do.

CityCopDC
    *Against Abortion (will not endorse it)
    *For enforcing illegal immigration to the extreme.
    *Against citizens right to bear/2nd amend (feels it will create a police state)
    *For getting our troops out of Iraq in 6 months.
    *Against Affirmitive Action. Will get it abolished.
    *For cruel and unusual punishment when handing down sentences.
    *Against the LOWERING of gas prices.
    *For affordable healthcare for EVERYONE.
    *Against raising taxes.
    *For affordable housing/welfare.
    *Against HR218.

LeanG
    *For Abortion/Pro Life
    *Against enforcing illegal immigration. Welcomes all who can make it here.
    *For rights to bear arms/2nd ammendment. Open carry for most all citizens.
    *Against bringing our troops home, thinks we should be there at least 8 years.
    *For affirmitive action.
    *Against lengthy and unjust sentences.
    *For lowering gas prices ($2.50 national average)
    *Against affordable healthcare. Those that can afford it, already have it.
    *For raising taxes.
    *Against affordable housing/welfare.
    *For HR218.

Tough decisions to make. Who do you vote for? Remember, if they are against it, it will not be enacted. If they are for it, it will.
    CityCopDC (he is insane)
    19.23%
    LeanG (not insane but crazy)
    23.08%
    I would rather vote for "insert random terrorist here".
    57.69%
    Last edited by CityCopDC; 08-08-2008, 11:47 AM.

Sorry....cant vote for either of ya......polar opposites on my two main issues (gun rights and illegal immigration).......

Guess we will just have to have a coup!
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

CityCop.... you have my vote.

Anything I disagree with I'll just have to change your mind about when you make me Sec/State.

(Like your F'd up view on the 2nd amendment). Other than that, I'm with ya.
      1*

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
        Sorry....cant vote for either of ya......polar opposites on my two main issues (gun rights and illegal immigration).......

Guess we will just have to have a coup!
        Good eye LaDep. But thats the point. Which of these main issues can you not do w/o?

Comment

Viva la revolution!!!
          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
            Good eye LaDep. But thats the point. Which of these main issues can you not do w/o?
            Hmmm...

Well, pending that I couldn't change your mind in this screwed-up hypothetical scenario, then I WOULD NOT do without my 2nd amendment rights. Period.

So..... I'd have to change my vote to neither. I'm just hoping I can change your mind at a later date..... forcefully, if necessary.
            1*

Comment

It's tough, man...I agree w/ LADep both have issues that I agree and don't agree w/...

Which of these main issues can you not do w/o?
              I think the issues we can do w/o are the ones that require self-responsibility...Abortion, if you don't want a kid don't open your legs, use a rubber,ect; however if the woman is raped thats a diffrent story...Guns I'm not a big fan of them, if you want to carry thats you (really just false sense of security)...

LeanG and CityCopDC are my boys we should settle this through a game of Madden 09, the winner gets my vote...
              sigpic

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but what is HR218?
                Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Neither!!! We need a third candidate!

Who's up to the challenge??

JK
                  'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

bill allowing all LEO (and retired IIRC) to carry all the time everywhere

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I officially announce myself as your third party candidate. I accept donations in the form of cash, bank account numbers, paypal, and beer.
                      Last edited by JTShooter; 08-08-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

deleted----
                        Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 10-16-2008, 11:40 PM.
                        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

"*Against citizens right to bear/2nd amend (feels it will create a police state)"
                          and
                          HR218

If it wasn't for these two Items I would be right there with ya. So I vote for.... Me or JUSTHOMP but no drinking in the Oval Office.
                          Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                          You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                          "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                          Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

My vote is for Lean G. CityCopDC, you had me until the "Against 2nd Amendment" popped in there.
                            The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                            George Carlin

Comment

Can we have a third party hybrid of the two of you?

I vote for justhomp... if he makes me the "Honorable Guams, King of Cheese States" (and that includes California, because apparently they have "happy cows"). And then I could modify California's stupid gun laws...
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6480 users online. 363 members and 6117 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X