300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancun, Mexico...

So Sunday Morning I'm taking a little get away time and headed to the beaches of Cancun... Anyone have any advice on what to do / what NOT to do while I'm there besides Don't Drink the Water! haha Thanks!

Don't leave the tourist areas, take about $20 in ones for tips, take a bottle of pepto, if you have time SCUBA with Aqua world was fun, and cenotes (flooded caves) are awesome as well. If you want to do something other that just sit on the beach, I did the "Maya Ecounter" a few years ago with alltournative http://www.alltournative.com/tours-p...maya-encounter and it was pretty fun.
    Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him

Comment

There is supposed to be a glass submarine that allows you to see all sorts of undersea life. I wanted to go but my time in Cancun was for a limited stopover enroute to somewhere else.

Wherever Ruth's Chris steakhouse is, it is connected to a huge mall with marbled interior walls that puts every US mall I've been to, to shame. It was a strange experience, like being in the US, but no one spoke my language. Then I knew how all the illegals felt back home.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2946 users online. 138 members and 2808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X