300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oceanside Chronicles – PD: Season 2, Episode 13

The aftermath of the shooting of The Banana Man becomes more traumatic than the actual event. Max has a visit to the ER for his throat injury and Season Two ends with a change in squad...

http://www.officer.com/article/12119...n-2-episode-13
    sigpic
    The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
    PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

That was... satisfying.

I would have been very upset had any of the squad gotten hurt before b-man met his maker.

Comment

Wow... interesting (and appreciated) to see the emotional involvement in this story line.

Stay tuned: Season 3 kicks off the first Monday in October (next Monday the 5th).
      sigpic

Comment

Unless, I just missed it in an earlier episode, The Banana Man's race never entered my mind. Even if it was mentioned, it never registered. Yes, the media response is truly accurate and all too realistic in these times. I could actually feel my stomach knot up as though this was really happening. I started the series late and trying to catch up without cheating, so Keep up the great work! I have been printing the episodes and putting them in a binder, so when I finish, I can let my non-LEO acquaintances read and hopefully understand what it is like.

I wish you all the most peaceful, Merry, and Safe Christmas. The Winter Solstice is also upon us (Tomorrow night at 22:49 to be exact). Full moons, Season changes (Winter Solstice), alcohol consumption, and the Silly Season have a definite impact on the amount of craziness we see. This year, all are hitting at the same time, so be aware at all times, especially when driving and answering those calls. If any of you do not celebrate Christmas, may Peace and Love surround you and your family.

ALWAYS, Be Safe!

Comment

Wise words for all from RoadKill HCSO. Read them again... let them sink in.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OfficerDotCom View Post
            Wise words for all from RoadKill HCSO. Read them again... let them sink in.

Ya'!!!

Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7556 users online. 426 members and 7130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X