300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will iliotibial band syndrome disqualify me

I went to the doctor about a month ago from a sore knee from misuse because I was afraid it was something serious. The doctor said it was just iliotibial band syndrome which requires rest and stretching. My knee has been feeling perfectly fine since I have been stretching and taking better care. Will this be a problem at the medical still?

Specific states, and in some states specific departments, have different standards.

That said, I had surgery on both knees, a spine fusion and diabetes (I’m rated 70% disabled by the VA)... and got hired.

A sore knee won’t be an issue... maybe a sign off by a doc.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I doubt it will be an issue. Answer all questions truthfully. Don't volunteer extra information.

Comment

Never heard of that syndrome until I now. But as long as it wouldn't interfere with you being able to perform the duties of the job it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6816 users online. 353 members and 6463 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X