Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People at FLETC right now.... Those Plaques next to the swimming pool

Pm data so I can train right.
    If their is some I forgot what was posted under people names. I want to get more awards this time around.
    Thanks
    Last edited by OutofRoll; 12-02-2020, 10:35 AM.

Whisky

Tango

Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
      Whisky

Tango

Foxtrot...
      Super secret Fed stuff.................................us unwashed types don't need to know
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, any cop can go to FLETC. He could be Kickapoo Tribal Police, for all we know...

Who’s at fletc

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Super secret Fed stuff.................................us unwashed types don't need to know
        Peshaw...REAL studs know what color the Boathouse is...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

He's referring to the plaques in the PT building which honor the goats of the Physical Efficiency Battery. You know, greatest of all time for the flex test, the body weight bench press, 1.5 mile run, agility run, and body fat percentage.

I witnessed one of the goats about twenty years ago. Dude weighed 150 pounds and benched 600 pounds, or 4X his weight. Last time I was at the center his record was still on the wall (Cherry, FWS).
          Last edited by Ratatatat; 12-04-2020, 11:21 AM.
          If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

-George S. Patton

Comment

Not so loud rat. I don't want competition I want it all to myself lol
            Last edited by OutofRoll; 12-04-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

No one cares now, and no one is going to care once you graduate. Unless you're in such great shape that getting on the wall is a breeze and you can do it while barely trying, don't sweat it.

One of the goats in my class injured himself by going too hard on the first PEB run and had to go home. He was very competitive. Its too bad, he would've been a good officer. Some of the best advice I was given was don't get injured at FLETC. Don't kill yourself on the PEB. Don't kill yourself or someone else in the mat room. Work hard, be reasonable, and learn as much as you can.

Comment

• SDM8492
                SDM8492 commented
                Editing a comment
                I second that. Much like basic training in the military, FLETC merely gives you the basic instruction to do your job. Most important thing to do in FLETC is stay healthy and learn all that you can. Save your motivation for OJT/FTO time.

Having been to FLETC twice through basic courses, I have seen and heard of too many people going home for being silly.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6722 users online. 352 members and 6370 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X