300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC Agent Polygraph

Any insights regarding a basic dress code and expectations when having a polygraph interview? Thank you.

Full suit & tie is NEVER not a good idea if dress code has not been specified
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Agree with Iowa #1603 Generally speaking, unless specific instructions have been given (i.e. for PAT), it's best to show up in a proper suit and tie.

Also remember that it can be a high-stress process, so be sure to wear a shirt that won't show excessive sweating (black, navy and white are your best options; lighter blues and grays are terrible).

Comment

• GoldBadge
        GoldBadge commented
        Editing a comment
        I suggest a white shirt - more business-like.

• not.in.MY.town
        not.in.MY.town commented
        Editing a comment
        GoldBadge I was trying to be more inclusive.

Thank you all. Based on my letter, it states to wear business casual, comfortable clothing. I thought to wear grey slacks with a white button up shirt. Black dress shoes.

Comment

If it says business casual, slacks and polo is fine... but the above advice isn’t wrong. If dress isn’t specified, suit and tie is never wrong.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk1977 View Post
          Thank you all. Based on my letter, it states to wear business casual, comfortable clothing. I thought to wear grey slacks with a white button up shirt. Black dress shoes.
          So they DID tell you what to wear.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Good luck on the poly! I'm also in the same process with ABC and just completed my poly this past Monday. I wore a blue dress shirt and slacks.

Comment

Thank you! How was the poly and how did you do?

Comment

The process for poly exam was just how the booklet describes it. They'll ask you questions and review the results with you. I did fine. I've done the CVSA before for CDCR so the Poly wasn't that much different.

Comment

Thank you. This will be my first time.

Comment

Curious to how long it takes to find out your polygraph results with ABC? Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3633 users online. 244 members and 3389 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X