Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed reserve leu academy pft

Hi All,

I've been poking around and searched the boards not much information to be found.

I know that in house academy runs 7 weeks and is ran differently depending on the branch and district.

The info I was looking for was what is the PFT like? What are the PFT standards?
    Is it the standard LE pft i.e push ups/sit ups/ bend and reach/ 90% body weight bench 1 rep/ 1.5 mi run.

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

What Bank will you be taking this at?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
      What Bank will you be taking this at?
      I applied for chicago. 7th district. Im just curious what the PT standards were.

Comment

Are they doing your training in Chicago for certain? I went to Atlanta for training eight years ago and we had three FRLEOs from the Chicago Fed in our class. If I recall correctly, they have to have a certain minimum number to hold a class. If they don't, then they shop around to see who else is conducting training and send them to that Bank.

Given the fact that it has been that long, I don't know how much help my information will be.

Last edited by Jim1648; 10-11-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
          Are they doing your training in Chicago for certain? I went to Atlanta for training eight years ago and we had three FRLEOs from the Chicago Fed in our class. If I recall correctly, they have to have a certain minimum number to hold a class. If they don't, then they shop around to see who else is conducting training and send them to that Bank.

Given the fact that it has been that long, I don't know how much help my information will be.

mind if i ask you few things about working at the fed or getting hired?

Comment

• Jim1648
            Jim1648 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure, send me a PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8089 users online. 381 members and 7708 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X