Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLETC UPTP dates for 2019

Greetings everyone!

Hoping this post is in the correct area, as I didn't see a sub-forum for federal law enforcement and I didn't think that military law enforcement would be appropriate since this isn't an MP position. Here goes...

I was recently hired as a 0083 - Police Officer with a federal agency and werwe waiting to see when the next FLETC UPTP date is. The admin folks here told me they're waiting for headquarters to get back to them, so I was wondering if maybe there was someone here who might be "in the know" as to when the next uniformed police training program will be. I checked FLETC website and they have an FY18-19 training schedule, but it's for specialized classes only. No basic academies listed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

They are constantly running the basic classes like UPTP and CITP, it just depends when the next class is for your agency. Some classes might be some sort of mixture of agencies, when other agencies fill an entire class of just their people.

Comment

I didn't get the pleasure of going to FLETC... I went to Ft Leonard Wood... one of our former FLETC grads are STILL going to have to go to FLW.
      Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

I started my hiring process a few months ago and I'm actually waiting to hear about this as well. I'm just as lost as you lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6703 users online. 229 members and 6474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X